Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Blend View Post
    Still praying. Thankful that your family is seeing improvement each day.

Thank you

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
      So glad to be reading that’s he’s improving! God is with y’all and continued prayers for your son, your family and medical crew helping him out.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
        More prayers sent up!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
          Glad to hear he’s still moving in the right direction! I know it has to be tough to not be able to see him if they move him. We are here for you united in prayer. Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for Levi. For guidance, protection, provision, and continued strong faith by his family. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Thank you! Amen!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            prayers today

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              So glad to read he is doing better. Prayers for this young man and family. God is Good.
              Thank you

Originally posted by twright View Post
              Glad to see Levi is till progressing. It is also great to see a family lean on our gracious savior. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and he will direct your path. Continued prayers for Levi's recovery and strength for you and your family. God has a plan. His glory will shine. You can take comfort in that alone. You, your family, and Levi are in our prayers.
              Thank you. Amen.

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              Continued prayers for Levi!!!
              Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family!!!

C'mon Levi, open your eyes for everyone to see!!!! We got your back kiddo!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                    Prayers up for you and your family!!!

C'mon Levi, open your eyes for everyone to see!!!! We got your back kiddo!

Thank you.

Comment

Update:

Ok so he has had a rough night. Nurse told me that she believes he is having a neurological storms so he is super sensitive to light touch sound. His oxygen dropped and wouldn’t come out of the 80s. He was almost sent back to PICU.
                      He got bumped up to high flow(12litters/hr) oxygen. Now he is @ 8L.
                      He had applesauce this morning and did really well with that. And told us he can have chopped moist foods now. Fruits veggies meats with gravy potatoes pasta soups.

He sat up in the bed and got to pet a dog.

He had some time laying in his stomach and did some quad stretches. Along with ankle workout/stretch.
                      Got a new feeding tube put in cause he pulled out the old one.
                      X-ray now then it’s rest time to
                      Let his brain rest.
                      That’s all I know for now.

Thanks and god bless!!!!

Comment

God bless you Levi. Those pictures brought a tear to my eyes.

Comment

Prayers up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I cannot imagine how trying this must be for you and your family. I wait with anticipation for each post to see how he's doing. It must be very difficult for you. Thank God He is faithful and powerful!

Comment

Continued prayers and healing

Comment

Working...
                                X