X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

So.embarrased I'm so gullible. I knew somehow I was being dumb. Just wanted to do what's right.
      You knew. Go back and read the advice Mary gave you in the last thread. I'm not trying to be hard. I'm trying to get you to buck up and quit being made a fool of.

Take charge. Get a lawyer. Cancel all your credit cards. Close your joint banking. Do it now! If you don't you will be whining about her ruining you

Comment

Prayers Up for You. Sorry to hear this. Some people just suck.

Comment

Wil say a prayer for your family

Comment

Go get checked for STD's.

Comment

Prayers up!
              There are some really terrible people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                Go get checked for STD's.
                Worst post ever!!!!

Hang in there Mike, praying for you.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Some may be familiar with my issues in the past years. I hate to air all this out publically but need a friend right now. Been married 13yrs. She has left 3 times but I held on to my commitment since as far as I know she never cheated. Last time.she was gone 2yrs. We reconciled and she came back maybe 8mo ago. We have a son and stepdaughter ( her daughter ). She decided to become a flight attendant and went to training in Oct. I have been taking care of the kids. She is gone 18-20 days a month.

Over the years I have asked her to never cheat, if she wants someone else to just let me know. Been cheated on before. She always agreed she never would.

Saw changes in the last few months and gently prodded her. She finally told me Tuesday that she doesn't love me anymore and wants a divorce.

Found out today that she has cheated, and also told other people ( many months ago ) that after her daughter moved out that she is going to divorce me.

So the whole time she has been using me. I'm a safe harbor. Babysitter. Bill payer. Only came back so she could go pursue her career while I take the kids.

And cheated on top of it all.

Hurt and betrayed. Devastated. Tried so hard to make it work. To give her what she wanted. To let her fulfill her dreams

I'm just livid.

Been there done that my friend. I tell you this and although it doesn't feel like it, it's going to be the best thing that ever happened to you. The saying when one door closes, another better door opens is true. Trust me, you'll be way happier when the right person comes along, and it will happen. Any self respecting man wouldn't let themselves be crapped on like that. It took me a minute to wake up, but when I did, I was able to live my life my way. You'll get there, be patient

Comment

Prayers for you buddy! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Been there, got the divorce to prove it. There is better out there. Nobody deserves to be cheated on and walked on. Time will heal, and there is a good one out there who will give you the love and respect you deserve. Don't rush the process. Get back to being happy with YOU and do the things you enjoy. You'll get through it and be a better man for it. Best wishes to you!

Comment

Only advice I can give is be prepared for battle. There is NO SUCH THING AS NICE DIVORCE. No, you wont be friends, no you cant figure it out without lawyers, no your situation isnt differnt.

Lawyer up. You are now in the fight of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Worst post ever!!!!

Hang in there Mike, praying for you.
                          Agree 100% totally uncalled for!

Comment

you will look back and say, if it was anyone elses wife pulling that crap, i would have known immediately what the problem was! thats the most frustrating part.

you cant even yell at her, because she already knows what she is. just do not fall back into any type of relationship with her, mike. dead serious bud. she is playing on a level that decent people can not begin to understand.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X