Best Insulated underwear midium weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Insulated underwear midium weight

I’m wanting to buy a new set of medium weight underwater. Will be hunting in Arkansas January and February so nothing sub artic. What do you recommend, wanting to keep price around $50 per shirt and pants.

Under Armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merino wool, nothing compares.

I like the Black Ovis brand.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
        Under Armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I second this on under armor. I have worn them for many years when I work outside in my working life, still do on occasion. Hunting also and reasonably priced at around $55 a piece.

Comment

First Lite

Comment

First Lite. They even make a zip off medium weight base layer so that when it warms up you can take them off without even having to take your boots off.

Comment

First Lite merino wool base layers are second to none. Try the Furnace

Comment

First Lite is definitely good, but way out of the price range you stated. I find the cheapo Academy grid fleece base layers pretty darn good and only about $25 per piece - very hard to beat when comparing price to performance.

Comment

[QUOTE=JES;16548202]Merino wool, nothing compares.

Yes...... any of those, Merino wool, they make mid-weight to heavy.....

Comment

At the price point you’re looking at the Magellan stuff from Academy is the bomb. If money is no object, merino wool from Filson Trading.

Comment

Working...
                    X