iPhone case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone case

Looking for a case that will take a beating.
    I’ve had the Otterbox but the plastic broke and this has happened on 2 cases cuz it falls out of my shirt pocket all the time at work.

I know lifeproof is good but not really wanting to spend that much and I also have a glass screen protector on my phone right now and I don’t think the lifeproof will work with the glass protector.

So what case would y’all recommend?

I'd get a lifeproof. I ran over my Iphone in a lifeproof case with a shredder, case was destroyed, phone still worked although the screen was gone. I could still make voice activated calls, and use the phone via Bluetooth in in my car.

Jason Slocum

Comment

I found a case on eBay for my iphone 5s that was about $6 that was the best one I ever had. Plastic case, but with a rubber ring around it that helped it stay in my shirt pocket. When I bought my iPhone 7 I tried to find another but gave up. I think I’ll look again cause the one I have now won’t stay. Good luck !

Comment

I have worn out 2 otter box cases. Have never seen one break up like that. The rubber comes apart.

Comment

I've had a variety of Otter Box cases and Life Proof. I now have a Pelican case on my iPhone 8 Plus and I love it. The best case so far.

Comment

Get with otter box warranty and they will replace it for just shipping charges

Comment

Originally posted by Travisj1987 View Post
              I've had a variety of Otter Box cases and Life Proof. I now have a Pelican case on my iPhone 8 Plus and I love it. The best case so far.
              I’ll have to check pelicans out. Thanks

Originally posted by kornsqueezer View Post
              I have worn out 2 otter box cases. Have never seen one break up like that. The rubber comes apart.
              That’s the second case that has done that. They did there job tho just trying to find something that won’t do that.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                Get with otter box warranty and they will replace it for just shipping charges
                What he said

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the Lifeproof Nuud cases now. Had the same thing happen with otter boxes. The Nuud is water proof and you can put a glass screen protector on the phone. Amazon has the best prices o them

What phone do you have? I have an extra Nuud case I’ll send you. iPhone 6s plus size

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    I use the Lifeproof Nuud cases now. Had the same thing happen with otter boxes. The Nuud is water proof and you can put a glass screen protector on the phone. Amazon has the best prices o them

What phone do you have? I have an extra Nuud case I’ll send you. iPhone 6s plus size

Appreciate the offer but I have the 8 normal size

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                      Appreciate the offer but I have the 8 normal size
                      Dang it. They are good cases though. Lost one of my phones off a boat crossing the bay in Seadrift. Could see my phone on the location app sitting on the bottom for a few days before it finally died. Case kept it dry lol

Comment

iPhone case

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Dang it. They are good cases though. Lost one of my phones off a boat crossing the bay in Seadrift. Could see my phone on the location app sitting on the bottom for a few days before it finally died. Case kept it dry lol

Is the sound muffled with the nuud? I know when life proof first came out I had a hard time hearing people talk

Comment

Life proof case made it impossible for people to hear me. Stick with Otterbox.

Comment

iPhone case

From Otterbox to Lifeproof to Magpul back to Otterbox here. As cheap as you can get the Otterboxes on EBay these days, I’d just buy another otterbox or see if they will warranty them for you and get it for free. My LP was good at first but like above it was muffled . Love my Otterbox in the X-Max. Have not had one break up like yours but by the time I wear this one out it will be time for a new phone I’m betting. The clarity with the OB compared to the LP is very noticeable .

Comment

Pelican Protector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X