Patriot 1 gate opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriot 1 gate opener?

Is this the best opener out there. It is expensive. What’s the price for installation. Of one with 4 remotes, 2 pads and single 16’ gate

Had mine for three yrs now without one problem on a 14ft gate. Had a guy come and install it for $500. Very pleased with the patriot opener.

Comment

We have one on the gate of the practice field. Right after install it went haywire (ground sensor). Called the tech number and they attempted to walk us through the issue. When it didn't work they sent us the needed parts to get it running overnight. Since then zero problems.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
        Is this the best opener out there. It is expensive. What’s the price for installation. Of one with 4 remotes, 2 pads and single 16’ gate

I just bought one for our single 14’ gate.

Total cost with opener, safety sensors, driveway sensor, wireless keypad with stand, battery and 4 fobs was just under $2k. They are supposed to be one of the best and fastest available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love my Apollo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I just bought one for our single 14’ gate.

Total cost with opener, safety sensors, driveway sensor, wireless keypad with stand, battery and 4 fobs was just under $2k. They are supposed to be one of the best and fastest available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Pm sent

Comment

I have had a patriot on my gate for almost 2 years, no problems. My gate is made out of 3/16 and 1/4 wall tubing so it’s on the heavy side. I used three grease-able 750# hinges with brass bearings to keep things moving as easy as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                I have had a patriot on my gate for almost 2 years, no problems. My gate is made out of 3/16 and 1/4 wall tubing so it’s on the heavy side. I used three grease-able 750# hinges with brass bearings to keep things moving as easy as possible.
                I also have a heavy gate thats 14ft. I've had mine for 13 yrs I had to replace the circuit board once and now the solar panel

Comment

Had mine on a fairly heavy 16 foot gate with zero problems for about 11 years. That’s until the guy spreading gravel for my driveway backed his bobcat into it. I replaced the actuator with another patriot one and back in service

Comment

Patriot 1 gate opener?

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                    I also have a heavy gate thats 14ft. I've had mine for 13 yrs I had to replace the circuit board once and now the solar panel

Ah ya mine is 14’ but is 110V off the house with battery backup. The u it has a trickle charger in it to keep the battery charged.

The only odd thing mine has done is every now and then if lightning strikes close to the house it will trip the auto gate opener because it jacks with the magnetic system.

Comment

Working...
                    X