No announcement yet.

Academy Free Super Combo Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about it.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…
      Buy a license and you get a discount on one of the bigger purchases needed to start hunting- seems like a good deal to me and might even help with hunter receuitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
        Buy a license and you get a discount on one of the bigger purchases needed to start hunting- seems like a good deal to me and might even help with hunter receuitment.

Where did you see that? The link that is provided says if you buy one of those three weapons you get a free hunting license. I think it’s a genuine effort in trying to promote more interest but think they could have tried a little harder. But on the other hand at least they aren’t pulling a Richards and getting rid of the “very bad weapons of mass destruction” [emoji849]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

IN

Comment

I got in on this last year when they did it. Still haven’t shot the 20ga I got.

Comment

If you need one of those three items then it’s a good deal in my opinion. I will think about it for sure. Basically $68 off of the $189 shotgun is the way I will look at it. I was thinking about buying another shotgun anyways. For those NOT in the market for one of those items, well......

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                I got in on this last year when they did it. Still haven’t shot the 20ga I got.
                Same here...

Comment

I knew the day would come that I got screwed for buying a lifetime license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DK1555 View Post
                    I knew the day would come that I got screwed for buying a lifetime license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    I’d trade these deals for a Lifetime License in a heart beat!

Comment

Sale doesn’t start until the 15th. I just went to go get one of the crossbows. They haven’t even gotten stock on the rifles in the sale yet.

Comment

Sierracharlie out…
                        If it makes you feel better, you can give me the free super combo when you purchase the firearm

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          If it makes you feel better, you can give me the free super combo when you purchase the firearm

That’s what I’m getting at I wouldn’t buy any of those. Especially for a 68$ license. That’s just me. I can see where some of these items would be great gifts or VERY entry level weapons to get into the sport but as someone who doesn’t fit into either of those categories I’ll stick with my license. But again, good for academy for making the effort!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That’s what I’m getting at I wouldn’t buy any of those. Especially for a 68$ license. That’s just me. I can see where some of these items would be great gifts or VERY entry level weapons to get into the sport but as someone who doesn’t fit into either of those categories I’ll stick with my license. But again, good for academy for making the effort!

Sierracharlie out…
                            OK, gotcha. I follow ya now

Comment

Where did you see that? The link that is provided says if you buy one of those three weapons you get a free hunting license. I think it’s a genuine effort in trying to promote more interest but think they could have tried a little harder. But on the other hand at least they aren’t pulling a Richards and getting rid of the “very bad weapons of mass destruction” [emoji849]

Sierracharlie out…
                              You're right, I read it backwards. I still think it's a good deal- anything to promote hunting and yes there's always room for more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                                You're right, I read it backwards. I still think it's a good deal- anything to promote hunting and yes there's always room for more effort.

Haha happens to me all the time.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X