best stand and fill 1000 lb corn feeders and best combo short tower blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am moving my ranch program to Goliad and need to retool. I want to do it right this time around. opinions backed by experience appreciated.

I think any stand and fill. It’s about the sling. Yes some will be better quality. Buy a stand and put it on a trailer for easy moving. That’s all I got. I like all season products.

Comment

All our feeder locations have a Krivoman directional feeder, almost all of our blinds are made by Krivoman too. Check out his website

Comment

Lamco low and throw 1000 lb feeder is the best corn feeder you can buy IMO

Comment

LAMCO 1000lb low and throw and varmit proof

I like Atascosia blinds... don’t think I spelled it correctly

Comment

Lamco Low and Throw. Here are some pics and reviews:
            https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=716219

Comment

I have a Krivoman and a Lamco. I have to give the nod to lamco due to the weight. I can move that lamco around by myself no problem. It’s a workout with the Krivoman and depending on the terrain sometimes not feasible. In a perfect world where you can put the feeder in the back of a truck and drive to the exact spot then either one will do what you want it to.

Sierracharlie out…
              Last edited by sierracharlie338; 08-09-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Adding to the above, the Lamco low and throw is a true stand and fill even for a 72 year old fart with bad shoulders. Just saying.

Comment

Can someone post a photo of the inside of one of these ...

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                    Can someone post a photo of the inside of one of these ...

Unfortunately not. Mine is 6 hours away and full o corn. [emoji16]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

LAMCO, All Seasons, Krivoman feeders.
                      Blinds.....Krivoman makes a great blind and can build the platforms for them as well.

Comment

We are thinking about buying a Ranch King Mighty Buck to try out if we run out of time to build. Have an HB 1000 and it is good but the paint jobs on their products are terrible. Also the solar panel on ours limits which way you can face the feeder for the corn to slide off the trays.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                          We are thinking about buying a Ranch King Mighty Buck to try out if we run out of time to build. Have an HB 1000 and it is good but the paint jobs on their products are terrible. Also the solar panel on ours limits which way you can face the feeder for the corn to slide off the trays.

Those ranch Kings are built the right way!! I like em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went today and looked at my 600 lb all season stand and fill. I have the diverter plate. There is not one lick of corn on there. It spins like a top. Been out a year. If it ain’t broke....

Comment

Rockin2ind.com

Comment

Working...
                              X