Losing my Step Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    God bless you and your family. I hope there's a special place in Heaven for men who raise kids as their own that weren't biologically theirs.
    Prayers from here and I'm with you on your last sentence.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Very sorry to hear. Prayers up

Comment

I’m sure this is hard situation. I am prying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers UP!

Comment

Oh man Brent, my heart aches for you and your mom and family. I am so sorry, but rest assured your dad will soon be eternally healed and live forever in that new City.

Lord God in Heaven, hear our plea. We ask You Lord to comfort this dad as he prepares to meet you face to face. I ask You Lord make that preparation painless, sweet and short. Bring him close to You Lord and comfort the family with the Hope that is in Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior. Make this passing easy and make their grief brief. At the right time Lord, give them their Joy back when they are ready. Help them all to heal their hearts that they may also work toward that glorious day when they are reunited with their loved one. Lord I ask You to give our Brother Brent strength. Give him strength to help his mother endure this horrible loss. Give him strength to assume the role of Patriarch of the family and show him how to lead his family through this tragedy of loss, but Lord also show him how to celebrate his dad's passing into his homecoming and to rejoice in it. Lord I ask You to guide them and direct them through this trial and keep them under protection and give them the peace only You can bring in all the decisions that they have had to make and will make to make this passing complete. We ask these things in the name of our Advocate with You that gives us access to draw near You God, the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Hang in there Brent! You got this. Be strong for your mom. Let us know how we can help.

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Leslie and I both are praying for yall Brent.

Comment

prayers up for you and your family. prayers for peace and comfort for your stepdad

Comment

Prayers for an easy transition.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Lost my brother to cancer in May. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad
                                Prayers sent up!!

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X