No announcement yet.

Today's challenge IF you choose accept it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do this every time I purchase something at a store by saying Thank you to the cashier and by holding doors open for anyone coming in or leaving an establishment. Might be sexist and some may not like it, but I am old school so it is what it is. If they do not like me saying thank you or holding open a door for the, that is their problem, not mine.

Comment

I waved at an absolutely gorgeous lady when we came into town to get breakfast. She smiled at me.

Comment

Story time...: Sorry for the long post, and if you don’t think it’s appropriate for this post, but I thought it was, considering...
        So, a guy at work that’s pushing 50 thinks he’s God’s gift to women decided to “Friend” a very young Greek engineer 1/2 his age on Space Book about a month ago. She, of course didn’t accept... He shares this information in confidence to a fellow operator..., which spreads like wildfire; and we all laugh and poke fun; of course. One day, she was brought up in conversation (work related), and said employee was present. Me knowing the outcome of his failure said, “Yeah, she actually “friended me on Space Book...” Of course his head spun around twice, and exclaimed, “No way!” I said, “Oh yeah, I thought it to be weird, so I haven’t accepted it, yet.” He said, “no, not You...” Well, I’m in my mid 40’s and ain’t no spring chicken, but held my composure.
        Fast forward: I thought it’d be funny to get said engineer to “friend me” on Space Book so I could show said disgruntled employee; so, what do I do??? Yes, I approached the young Greek engineer and asked, “Hey, do you have Space Book? She said, “Yes, why?” I exclaimed, “How about you “friend Me!?”
        She replied, “NO., I think not...”
        “Why not?” I desperately asked?
        She explained she don’t mix work with social media etc...
        CRASH AND BURN, GEEZ
        She really thought I was “hitting on her...”
        Good Lord, what turned into an embarrassing moment for my coworker ended up being a lesson learned by Me...
        (Sorry for misspellings if I missed em.)

Comment

Challenge accepted!

I had a patient today that had fallen in her home. I asked her if she was hurt anywhere, and she said "No". Then I jokingly said "Did you hurt your pride?" She laughed and said "Oh yes! And it will hurt even more tomorrow!"

I meet the nicest people in far North Houston area at their worst possible times in life, and I always try to be nice, and somehow make them smile!

Back at it again tomorrow!!

Comment

People will smile if you would speed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread PB2! Challenge accepted!

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                I waved at an absolutely gorgeous lady when we came into town to get breakfast. She smiled at me.
                Just found out that the same gorgeous lady I waved at owns the hair salon she was standing in front of. If she cuts my hair tomorrow and isn’t married or engaged, I’ll tip her nicely and make her smile some more.

Comment

Just found out that the same gorgeous lady I waved at owns the hair salon she was standing in front of. If she cuts my hair tomorrow and isn’t married or engaged, I’ll tip her nicely and make her smile some more.
                  And...???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    You should be publicly beaten for doing 65 in a 75.
                    Word. Super ghey post!

Comment

Reckon you might not say anything about that prolapsed cow to her.

Comment

A proper flogging would be in order if he was posted up in the left lane. Haha the passing car was probably planning on giving him a glare but had no way to respond but by smiling and wondering whats up with that pokey.

Comment

ditto

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                          mission accomplished, this made me smile
                          haha same here

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                            Story time...: Sorry for the long post, and if you don’t think it’s appropriate for this post, but I thought it was, considering...
                            So, a guy at work that’s pushing 50 thinks he’s God’s gift to women decided to “Friend” a very young Greek engineer 1/2 his age on Space Book about a month ago. She, of course didn’t accept... He shares this information in confidence to a fellow operator..., which spreads like wildfire; and we all laugh and poke fun; of course. One day, she was brought up in conversation (work related), and said employee was present. Me knowing the outcome of his failure said, “Yeah, she actually “friended me on Space Book...” Of course his head spun around twice, and exclaimed, “No way!” I said, “Oh yeah, I thought it to be weird, so I haven’t accepted it, yet.” He said, “no, not You...” Well, I’m in my mid 40’s and ain’t no spring chicken, but held my composure.
                            Fast forward: I thought it’d be funny to get said engineer to “friend me” on Space Book so I could show said disgruntled employee; so, what do I do??? Yes, I approached the young Greek engineer and asked, “Hey, do you have Space Book? She said, “Yes, why?” I exclaimed, “How about you “friend Me!?”
                            She replied, “NO., I think not...”
                            “Why not?” I desperately asked?
                            She explained she don’t mix work with social media etc...
                            CRASH AND BURN, GEEZ
                            She really thought I was “hitting on her...”
                            Good Lord, what turned into an embarrassing moment for my coworker ended up being a lesson learned by Me...
                            (Sorry for misspellings if I missed em.)
                            Sorry my man....but I saw the stars lining up for that one Since you hunt in Votaw.

Comment

Working...
                            X