Quality budget Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality budget Game Cameras

I'm sure this has been discussed plenty but the search function was not working for me this morning.

What budget game cameras are you guys having success with for decent quality pics, fair battery life and longevity?

I've had some older moultries that I loved. Everyone raves about the Browning Strike Force but I have not had as good of luck with the couple I've had.

Also, if not on a budget, which cameras fit the bill in the second paragraph?

Thanks in advance!

Bushnell trophy cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

For budget camera's, it's moultrie for me. Battery life is excellent and they take good pics.

Comment

Budget=Moultrie. I bought a few at $50 and they are going on year 5. Last year they got a little water inside but are still working. Decent pics, not great. Trigger speed leaves a lot to be desired but I put them at a feeder not on a trail.

I wish primos still made the old 35s. I am still running one from about 8 years ago. Good pics and battery life and they were cheap on sale.

Comment

I am not sure if you have ever used Camofire.com but they change deals every twenty four hours and at least twice weekly they list 20-40 different cameras steeply discounted. I believe some are new and some are factory refurbs.

Comment

$28 Tasco from Walmart is doing a good job after a year. Even if it’s a pos, it’s $28 dollars and has already lasted longer than most of the $100+ cameras I’ve ever bought.

Does take pretty good pictures too

Comment

Covert MP8. You can get them right at $100, they take excellent pics, and the battery life is loooooooooong.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                $28 Tasco from Walmart is doing a good job after a year. Even if it’s a pos, it’s $28 dollars and has already lasted longer than most of the $100+ cameras I’ve ever bought.

Does take pretty good pictures too
                This ^^

Comment

Moultrie A35. Great camera good pics and battery life really good.

Comment

I’m on my 2nd year with a WGI cam I bought on clearance at academy for 28 bucks each. I think what’s helped is that I have them in homemade cedar boxes to protect them from the elements. They take great pics and video too. I believe the model is called Lights Out Extreme 12mp.

Comment

Moultries and Spartans
                      Spartans have a good non wireless camera for $135
                      thehuntersightstore.com

Comment

Working...
                      X