Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage B22 shooters

What kind of accuracy are you getting? Considering a FV-SR in 22lr

Mine shoots 1” at 100 and a pinky size hole at 50. Cci standard velocity & cci quiets. I have the Nikon 3-9 bdc reticle & with the quiets using the spot on app I can regularly hit golf balls from 75-130 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
      Mine shoots 1” at 100 and a pinky size hole at 50. Cci standard velocity & cci quiets. I have the Nikon 3-9 bdc reticle & with the quiets using the spot on app I can regularly hit golf balls from 75-130 yards.
      That's pretty good. I've been going back and forth between wanting a Ruger American and the Savage B22. Been bidding on them on gunbroker regularly trying to score a deal, but I'm about ready to just get a new one. I'm wanting it before squirrel season for sure.

Comment

I just picked up a B22 FV-SR in 22lr. Love that little rifle, especially suppressed. It is STUPID silent. I need to spend more time ammo testing but CCI standards were like 1.5" at 100 yards, plenty good for me! I was dinging on a steel plate at 250 yards over the weekend. With leupold glass and with the sun just right I could watch the bullet in flight, it was neat!
        Last edited by yotethumper; 07-30-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
          I just picked up a B22 FV-SR in 22lr. Love that little rifle, especially suppressed. It is STUPID silent. I need to spend more time ammo testing but CCI standards were like 1.5" at 100 yards, plenty good for me!
          1.5" @ 100 in 22lr is ok for me too. I plan to run my DA Mask on it for squirrel hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            1.5" @ 100 in 22lr is ok for me too. I plan to run my DA Mask on it for squirrel hunting.
            You will really like it. You will be amazed. I put my buddy's mask on my B22 and he was shocked.

Comment

Working...
            X