Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is The Best Coat??

M65 Field Jacket.

What is your favorite coat for wintertime?

M65 for me too and for real cold I have a 40 yo down jacket.

Comment

I've got a KUIU that's hard to beat, and for super cold/durability hard to beat a Carhart

Comment

Filson Tin Cloth Packer Coat....best coat I’ve ever owned.

Comment

Winter in Texas? Any hooded sweatshirt gets the job done. Winter in the north? Columbia or north face.

Comment

filison makkinaw

Comment

Carhartt..

Comment

My Carhartt sherpa lined jacket is great! Lasted me many winters. (Short winters).
                Last edited by LlanoHunter10; 07-28-2019, 06:43 PM. Reason: Winter in Texas?

Comment

A Carhart vest is my base. If it gets cold a hooded sweatshirt underneath.
                  Hunting is a whole 'nother story.

Gary

Comment

Filson Mackinaw. There wool bibs are also the warmest bibs I've ever worn, and wear like iron.

Comment

Cabelas wooltimate. If its real cold I have a cabelas parka, that has a coat inside a coat. Rarely need that. Would be real good sitting still in sub 20° temps.

Comment

40 year old Walls down coat! Just adjusts to temp. it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Winter in Texas? Any hooded sweatshirt gets the job done. Winter in the north? Columbia or north face.
                          Big state. The OP posed the question from over 400 miles NW of Katy. Go spend a fall and winter working and hunting in the northern panhandle and let us know how that sweatshirt is working out

Comment

On the real cold days or sitting and hunting i like my old Walls Blizzard proof jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolver View Post
                              Big state. The OP posed the question from over 400 miles NW of Katy. Go spend a fall and winter working and hunting in the northern panhandle and let us know how that sweatshirt is working out
                              I thought maybe he was really tough

Comment

Working...
                              X