Cuero Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuero Boots

I couldn’t pass up the $150 sale going on right now. I ordered on Sunday and they showed up today. I thought they looked great but my toes were squeezed pretty good. I’m not sure if I need to go wider or a size up, or both. Anyone else purchased Cuero Boots? I’m thinking I will try the wider option first.

Never heard of them but googled, look a lot like tecovas, kinda like rtic looks a lot like yeti. Little too metro for me but seems like a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Never heard of them but googled, look a lot like tecovas, kinda like rtic looks a lot like yeti. Little too metro for me but seems like a good price.
      Funny you should say that. They are the rtic guys doing what they do. Same guys own Cuero. They have no original idea of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Grande06 View Post
        I couldn’t pass up the $150 sale going on right now. I ordered on Sunday and they showed up today. I thought they looked great but my toes were squeezed pretty good. I’m not sure if I need to go wider or a size up, or both. Anyone else purchased Cuero Boots? I’m thinking I will try the wider option first.
        was looking at t hose then I was downtown Austin and walked past Tecovas store and ended up going in and walking out with a pair. I can't even believe I am saying this but I like them more than my Lucchese.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
          was looking at t hose then I was downtown Austin and walked past Tecovas store and ended up going in and walking out with a pair. I can't even believe I am saying this but I like them more than my Lucchese.
          Which Tecovas did you get? I just ordered some lizard cowboy heel last night.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            Which Tecovas did you get? I just ordered some lizard cowboy heel last night.
            Black Ostrich w/cowboy heel.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              Funny you should say that. They are the rtic guys doing what they do. Same guys own Cuero. They have no original idea of their own.
              Now it makes sense why there is an RTIC soft cooler in the homepage picture showing the boots...

How's the quality? I have always worn Lucchese, but recently got a pair of Tecovas...they're OK, fit isn't as good, but quality seems high.

Comment

The quality appears to be top notch. Really soft leather. I’m hoping the fit will improve with the wider option.

Comment

Their website and advertising look just like Tecovas. I bought a pair of Tecovas (The Earl, $230) and have been pleased with them. The leather is extremely soft and I like that they are shorter than all my other dress boots. We'll see how the leather holds up as I've only had them for 4 months. I also got the belt with them which I would not recommend (especially for $75).

Comment

Well, I ordered a pair...will report back when I receive them. Hoping they fit better than Tecovas.

Comment

Any long term reports on how they are holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look like City Slicker boots to me

Comment

Did you get the skinny jeans with those.

Comment

Working...
                          X