Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer warriors, these families need you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer warriors, these families need you!

I went to school with this couple, have lots of mutual friends. Their helicopter crashed a few minutes after they departed from their wedding. If you have a minute send some knee mail up for all the family and friends. Tomorrow is not a given and live everyday like it’s your last! Going to be one helluva honeymoon in the good lords palace! The pilot also was deceased as well! Rest In Peace all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for them. So Sad.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I heard of this this morning and can't fathom the heartbreak. His family company is one of my competitors and they are a fine family that has earned my respect over the years. My heart is broken for their families tonight. Young lives cut short on what should be the happiest day of their short lives. May the Good Lord hold them close and give their families some understanding during this difficult time. They are definitely in the prayers of the Joslin family and our employees tonight.

Comment

Heart breaking. Prayers for all family and friends. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying.

Comment

Oh my, that’s just horrible. Prayers up for all the families.

Comment

Prayers for all families involved.

Comment

prayers

Comment

So Tragic. Prayers to the Friends and Family.

Comment

Wow that is really sad. Prayers sent for their families and friends.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Oh man, what a punch to the gut!! Mom's and dad's ain't spos'd to bury their kids and here we got 2 sets of moms and dads having to bury two beautiful kids... What a terrible tragedy.

Gonna be a long time coming, but if they let Him and if they make the conscious decision, God can return their joy... Be some horrible scars on their hearts, but like I've said so many times, scars are evidence of healing...

Lord God I ask You to in some way bring peace to these families who were struck by this terrible accident. Comfort them supernaturally and show them all what an eternal honeymoon looks like. Lord I don't know how to cope with something like this with such suddenness, but You do. I ask You Lord, begin the process of healing hearts, In Jesus Name, Amen...

That's just awful!! God Rest their souls...

Comment

That's terrible, cant imagine.

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X