• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shot

Comment

Dang Rage Broadhead

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      Guess my shot could have been better but .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure ...if you must follow a blood trail... I’d rather them sit down right where they were standing every time[emoji23] ... I’m not too proud. Shot worked to perfection[emoji41]

Comment

I like them. Not quite the hole a full width one leaves but good penetration and good blood trails.
        Even from a recurve.
        Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
        Rage hypodermics are great broadheads! Congrats!
        Gary

Comment

Great shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a good thing he fell over because he’d have ran a mile if he hadn’t!!! Lol.

Is it wrong to laugh at that video??!!

Comment

great shot and a perfect broadhead for a great shot.

Comment

How do you keep your bling jeans from making noise when you twist in your chair for the shot?

Comment

looks like a winner to me

Comment

Lol

Comment

Got him!!

Comment

Id say you got that one!

Comment

That's about as good a shot as a man could hope for. Penetration was very adequate and he was DRT. Can't find any fault with that. I only wish I could shoot them and have them drop like that instead of running away and piling up in the thick stuff with my arrow broke off and little or no blood trail. Good shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I'm not allowed to talk about Rage heads.
                            Wait, this isn't the traditional section.
                            I like to watch them drop.

Gary
                            Way to take the high road there. You know, lots of folks on that forum go out of their way to help folks who want to start shooting or hunting "traditional" equipment. Plenty of folks went out of their way to help you and provide you advice. And they got to watch you argue about most of it... and they got to watch you struggle too because as it turns out, it isn't the same as hunting with a compound and all that self proclaimed wisdom you carry around as a hunter can't make up for the experience and time it takes to get the hang of killing stuff with a simple stick and string.

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I like them. Not quite the hole a full width one leaves but good penetration and good blood trails.
                            Even from a recurve.

Gary
                            Since you pointed out on the traditional threads that people like me are why you didn't post your hogs up post em up here. Since it is not the traditional thread, lets see the carnage. I know I am curious to see if the rage killed them or if, now after a couple years, you have gotten better at getting the arrow where it needs to go using a stick bow.

Comment

I like Rage two blade heads. I will continue to hunt pigs with them out of my traditional bow until I find they aren't going to consistently perform or I find an alternative that does better.
                              It's really not your business or concern what I shoot.
                              I'm pretty sure people with traditional bows shooting fixed heads wound and lose animals as well.
                              If I killed 20 animals with them you would still belittle my choice.
                              Just make sure you have fun doing it and not stress yourself worrying about it. Life is too short to stay angry.

Gary

Comment

I never get tired of watching someone's rendition of the 'Curly Shuffle'.
                                Good job!

Comment

Working...
                                X