Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the taxidermist isn't on tbh... That being said, maybe it'll keep him from doing another bobcat if he is.

Comment

There are a hundred and one uses for a dead cat. That's not one of them.

Comment

Coulda been worse bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AC you sir are a good sport. Good luck to getting another!

Comment

[emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

There has been way worse on here....

Comment

Disney Character ?

Comment

It does look better than the 1st picture, that's something. 1st picture looked like Phyllis Diller right before she gets run over by a truck.....lol

Comment

Flew in from Florida yesterday and sat two seats away from a 15 month old toddler. Right after the landing gear touched down and as the engine "brakes" kicked on the toddler had the same look on his face as the cat in the second pic!

Comment

I would like to publicly thank each and every member of TBH that contributed to this thread. Y'all have just saved me thousands of dollars and much disappointment. I will never ever have a cat of any kind mounted after seeing this thread.

Comment

AC, sorry for your bad experience. There's just no getting around how bad that looks. Reminds me of the first critter I had mounted years ago, a large mouth bass. God it was horrible! We had a relative visit who didn't fish that thought it was a cool mount. I gave it to him and made us both happy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OP did not shoot that cat. Final product shows that the cat died of a massive stroke.

Comment

Very young cat. Has not fully filled out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                              I would like to publicly thank each and every member of TBH that contributed to this thread. Y'all have just saved me thousands of dollars and much disappointment. I will never ever have a cat of any kind mounted after seeing this thread.

Mark Couture. He's the man on cats.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
                                OP did not shoot that cat. Final product shows that the cat died of a massive stroke.

Before or after it got ran over?

Comment

Working...
                                X