Warm and fuzzies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm and fuzzies

I first became a member of this site back in the middle of 2017. I dont really post a lot but I do read a lot of posts. I do this mainly just to learn new things and read the interesting and funny stories that are posted. Kinda like keeping your mouth shut around the old veterans to learn as much as possible. Well in my almost 2 years on this sight I have constantly seen huge outputs of encouragement, support, acts of kindness, tips given, and positive feedback. This site came to me at a difficult time when I was transitioning out of the military and had way too much free time on my hands. I could sit for a half hour or hours at a time and just read the great stories and soak up the wonderful pictures posted. I have since gotten waaaay to busy to be on as much as I would like but everytime that i am able to get on, nothing has changed. It's still the same great people posting equally great messages. So to everyone reading this whether you've been on here for a day, a week, or since the very beginning of this site, I want to say thank you and that your words and shared pictures are appreciated very much by myself and I'm sure countless others. With all of the crazy crap going on in this world I love that I'm able to hop on here and see the greatness that still exists. You guys keep being awesome and never forget that you are appreciated by someone. I may have never met you but believe me I really do appreciate you.

TL;DR You are an amazing person and I love the posts and pictures that you guys provide.

Too long did not read

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      too long did not read
      tl/dr

Comment

Glad to have you here!

Minus a few peckerheads this is a great group of people.

Originally posted by 11B View Post
        I first became a member of this site back in the middle of 2017. I dont really post a lot but I do read a lot of posts. I do this mainly just to learn new things and read the interesting and funny stories that are posted. Kinda like keeping your mouth shut around the old veterans to learn as much as possible. Well in my almost 2 years on this sight I have constantly seen huge outputs of encouragement, support, acts of kindness, tips given, and positive feedback. This site came to me at a difficult time when I was transitioning out of the military and had way too much free time on my hands. I could sit for a half hour or hours at a time and just read the great stories and soak up the wonderful pictures posted. I have since gotten waaaay to busy to be on as much as I would like but everytime that i am able to get on, nothing has changed. It's still the same great people posting equally great messages. So to everyone reading this whether you've been on here for a day, a week, or since the very beginning of this site, I want to say thank you and that your words and shared pictures are appreciated very much by myself and I'm sure countless others. With all of the crazy crap going on in this world I love that I'm able to hop on here and see the greatness that still exists. You guys keep being awesome and never forget that you are appreciated by someone. I may have never met you but believe me I really do appreciate you.

TL;DR You are an amazing person and I love the posts and pictures that you guys provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
          True! Fortunately the “good dude to peckerhead ratio” is pretty favorable. We are glad you are part of the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Glad to have you here!

Hey!..... That's Mister peckerhead ......

Comment

It's awesome being a part of the campfire because of all of the brains that you can pick. As well as the positive energy that the majority of the people on here have. You dont see that on a lot of forums

Comment

The obvious quality and compassion of most on here are what keeps me coming back.

Comment

I have been on a lot of forums over the years. There is no equal to TBH that I know of.

Comment

I second this post. Looking at the news, or hell, even reading what happens all the time on the Nextdoor App in my area, makes it hard to figure out how to raise a kid in this world. To put it short, I wish I could raise a kid in a '90s country song.

Getting on here and reading the great things you all do for one another makes me want to be a better person to others and gives me hope that there are good people still in the world. And more than you'd think. Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                    X