MJ Hegar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    She has lived here long enough to be a Texan. She is smart and well educated. By all accounts she served the country bravely and honorably. Attacking any of that - or her looks - is foolish and feeds the stereotype of those on the right. She should be attacked because of her leftist totalitarian views - her disregard for the Constitution and her basic philosophy of what the government has the power to do and her vision of the relationship between the citizen and the state.
    Sounds good to me!

Comment

Could you imagine being her husband. Get yer arse in there and make me a sammich and a beer i'm going for a ride on my motorcycle and we are going to listen to an AOC podcast when i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
        Could you imagine being her husband. Get yer arse in there and make me a sammich and a beer i'm going for a ride on my motorcycle and we are going to listen to an AOC podcast when i get back.
        ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Her commercial says we are all in "DANGER". She is correct. There will be almost 180 million of us who loose our insurance under the communist insurance plan known as single payer.

Comment

Y’all look up her crime reform proposal
            1. Legalized prostitution
            2. Federal legalization of drugs
            3. Open borders

Who is funding her campaign the sineloa cartel?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              Y’all look up her crime reform proposal
              1. Legalized prostitution
              2. Federal legalization of drugs
              3. Open borders

and that sorry azz George Soros.

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Thursday, October 25, 2018 CONTACT: Sam Pohl, 512.879.4060   AUSTIN, TX – The 3rd Quarter fundraising reports came out last week and Congressional Candidate MJ Hegar’s report is striking. Her massive fundraising haul of $1.9 million in 3 months looks great on the surface but when you dig deeper you see only 17.8% of the money came … Read more

Comment

It is not ok that out of state money is what is propping her up. She will loose but it will be closer then it should be. I applaud anyone who serves. That is a totally separate issue then politics. There is a DOD policy that if you use your uniform in political advertising you have to post a disclaimer that DOD does not endorse your candidacy. Same should go for politicians tales of glory-they should have to post a link to the incident as long as it’s not classified.
                  Last edited by dosrobles; 10-30-2020, 07:13 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Well figured it wasn’t Texas voters, the blue bastions in the NE and California want the senate
                    California is doing a prestrike to soften up for the invasion

Comment

Well figured it wasn’t Texas voters, the blue bastions in the NE and California want the senate
                      California is doing a prestrike to soften up for the invasion
                      They're already invading. Look at how many are moving here from CA. Bunch of people voting for the same politics here that caused them to need to move.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        They're already invading. Look at how many are moving here from CA. Bunch of people voting for the same politics here that caused them to need to move.

That is the very definition of STUPIDITY and it cannot be fixed! I say we build a Western wall too!!

Comment

Wasn't this the case with O'rourke as well? We went on vacation not long after that election cycle and multiple people asked us what happened with him, how he wasn't elected. People around the country thought we all loved him down here.

Comment

Yep, when I visit my sister in California, all her friends rave about
                            Austin being wonderful, but think I am crazy for not wanting to live in Austin

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              That is the very definition of STUPIDITY and it cannot be fixed! I say we build a Western wall too!!
                              I think I am in favor of finishing the western one first.

Comment

yeah, need to put a 'Waiting Period' on then before they can vote in state elections!!

Comment

Working...
                                X