Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Cypress, TX have a t-post/fence-post driver I can borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Cypress, TX have a t-post/fence-post driver I can borrow?

Anyone in Cypress, TX have a t-post/fence-post driver I can borrow? Looking for a manual driver, not gas or pneumatic. I could buy one for under $40, but I'd most likely lose it before using it again.

I need it for this weekend. I'll pick it up and drop it off, or meet you nearby. Whatever works best. I'll bring you a 12-pack.

I have one in Katy if you don't get any offers for Cypress and feel like making the drive.

Comment

Tractor supply $27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
        Anyone in Cypress, TX have a t-post/fence-post driver I can borrow? Looking for a manual driver, not gas or pneumatic. I could buy one for under $40, but I'd most likely lose it before using it again.

I need it for this weekend. I'll pick it up and drop it off, or meet you nearby. Whatever works best. I'll bring you a 12-pack.
        I have one you can borrow , I am off of 2920 on Decker prairie rosehill road. I am working from home the rest of the week otherwise I would be driving through Cypress on the way to work. Text me at (512) 677-1197 if you are interested . I could meet you down by the toll road on Cypress Rosehill tonight if you want . Robert

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
          I have one you can borrow , I am off of 2920 on Decker prairie rosehill road. I am working from home the rest of the week otherwise I would be driving through Cypress on the way to work. Text me at (512) 677-1197 if you are interested . I could meet you down by the toll road on Cypress Rosehill tonight if you want . Robert
          Dang, we're neighbors

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Dang, we're neighbors

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            There seems to be a lot of TBH'rs in this area . Have to get together and drink a beer or coke sometime .

Comment

Working...
            X