No announcement yet.

Turkey Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! My 6 yr old is wanting to try and get her first turkey this spring too! Congrats to the young lady and dad ! Nothing like them getting it done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crappy weather forecasted for the south zone opener. No doubt I'll be out there, but not optimistic about my chances until Monday.

Comment

Congratulations to both of yall Clay! I'm hoping to get a chance to see how these DSD's work this weekend and try to get my 6 yr old a shot.

Comment

Kayden woke up and asked me if we’re goin turkey hunting....pretty dang cool!

It’s lookin like I may be doing a little more hunting than I thought. Conferences and conventions are all cancelled, school is closed, and I’m prolly just goin to pack up the fam and head to Karnes County for a few weeks.

Comment

Apparently my son got bored this past weekend on our draw hunt. Maybe next time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Chels just got in from Lake Fork and they had an awesome trip.

Monday they caught 58 with most being in the 3lb range....biggest was 6 1/2

Yesterday they only caught 15. Chels caught a 6 1/2 and her dad caught his PB at 9 1/2!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                Chels just got in from Lake Fork and they had an awesome trip.

Monday they caught 58 with most being in the 3lb range....biggest was 6 1/2

Yesterday they only caught 15. Chels caught a 6 1/2 and her dad caught his PB at 9 1/2!
                That's awesome!!
                Hoping to get in the turkey woods this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                  That's awesome!!
                  Hoping to get in the turkey woods this weekend!!

I plan to do the same....prolly the only “normal” thing for the week

Comment

‘Bama trip off! **** you Corona!! So I’m back waiting and watching from
                    the sidelines!!

Comment

We will be after them in Gonzales County this weekend....Coronavirus be ****ed!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        the sidelines!!
                        Caint believe a little KungFlu canceled the trip!

Comment

the sidelines!!

Dang

That stinks!! Turkey season may be cancelled by the time you get to start!

Comment

the sidelines!!
                            Yep that sucks my turkey trips may get cancelled as well

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                              Dang

That stinks!! Turkey season may be cancelled by the time you get to start!
                              It may be cancelled! But you will not keep me out of the woods when TX season opens where I hunt

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                                Caint believe a little KungFlu canceled the trip!
                                My elder travel partner! Who happens to hold the keys to the gate of the property! Oh well....roll with the flow and regroup. This too shall pass!

Comment

Working...
                                X