Don't Hate Me: Drawn Chap GDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Hate Me: Drawn Chap GDE

Well, I've been pretty fortunate over the years on the Public Hunt draws BUT won the draw hunt lottery today. Got selected for the Either Sex Gun Hunt at Chaparral. Maybe I can get some redemption.

We were fortunately selected 2 years ago for the archery hunt down there. Did a semi-live hunt and ended up botching an opportunity at a good buck. This time I'm using the gun so no excuses.

For those who are wondering, we had 10 preference/loyalty points (our average) in this category as a group. Not real high but apparently enough. Including youth hunts with my kids, javelina hunts and the archery hunt mentioned above, this will actually be the 8th time I've hunted down there. Awesome piece of property and am looking forward to getting the opportunity to hunt for bucks with a gun down there.

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

I don't hate you...but I don't like you.

J/K. Good luck sir.

Comment

We wont hate you...only if you do a live hunt! Congrats. I sure hope to draw that with my father soon before he gets too much farther in age.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

The Granddaddy of the them all!!!! Good luck. Won the Daughtrey unit one year. Had a great time.

Comment

That’s awesome. I’ve been putting in for 5 years now and haven’t been drawn for anything yet but hope to get drawn one of these days.

Comment

Congrats. I’ll take my 9 preference points and try again next year with 10

Comment

Congrats! We had 11 points for our group and only put in for the Chap and Powderhorn. Didn't draw Chap, but did draw Powderhorn! My dad and I have been applying for 17 years and finally got drawn. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No hate. Congratulations!

Comment

congrats bud. Will be a great hunt...count on it.

Comment

Nice. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Lucky Dog! Congrats

Comment

Can one draw for the same hunt multiple times or just multiple hunts? Also, if I have 12 points, and I apply for both the Chap and Powderhorn, do they use the 12 points for both? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X