Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verter View Post
    Wasn't it an example from 3 years ago?
    Jewel sent a new email with the updated checkin calendar and some new information on total number of MDL tags.

Comment

Checked my camera today. Alot of does and a small buck
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo10 View Post
        Jewel sent a new email with the updated checkin calendar and some new information on total number of MDL tags.
        Yep, exactly what I needed.

Comment

Getting excited! What are you guys seeing on your cams? My location is very buck heavy with only 3 does so far, no hogs.

One of bucks is a 10-point trophy, check him out:

Comment

Email on construction from today:

Archery Hunters,

Starting today, October 1, 2020, the dam road will be closed for up to two weeks. Contractors will be working to resurface the road along the top of the dam. Walking across the dam will not be an option. The parking area outside Cedar Breaks Park is blocked off. The Overlook Parking, Stilling Basin access and the office parking will be closed. If you have your vehicle permit, you may still park on DB woods and walk into the hunting areas. I will request permission to leave the office gates open for hunters, but will not receive confirmation until next week.

Also, for hunters in area 14 near Jim Hogg Park, I recently learned that construction may be taking place in the area. Jim Hogg Park is being connected to the city sewer and the connection point is near the Gatlin Creek Subdivision. You are still welcome to hunt this area, just know it may affect your hunting.

Sorry for the late notice on these items. I did not know they were scheduled for this time of year. Good luck this weekend and be safe!

Jewel Hale

Park Ranger

Lake Georgetown

500 Lake Overlook Drive

Georgetown, Texas 78633

Office: 512/930-5253

Fax: (512) 863-4769

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Just took this pic. I’m sure these guys are on the Corps land. My kid wants to shoot him but I like watching him and he eats tortillas when I’m outside grilling and throwing them to him. I’d like to see him in 2 more years but sold the house and moving on
              Trouble maker!! Lol

Comment

I mainly have spikes and does showing up during legal shooting hours, but this buck has been showing up at night.
                Attached Files

Comment

I didn’t put a camera up this year, want the surprise to factor in....lol

Comment

One doe prancing along trees at about 830. Heading out now.

Comment

Had a young buck at my spot feeding on all my corn then a two doe came around only to get bugged by he full young boy and chased then off. Lol. Great to be out there again. Hope y’all enjoyed the morning

Comment

Had a nice 8 point pop up at 60 yards just now. Hoping he's hanging out with a doe or 2. Might stick it out till lunch and then come back for an evening sit.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only two small bucks at the feeder this morning. Hopefully the ladies show up tomorrow lol

Comment

Had three doe come in this morning. I passed on the first two. One was definitely small and the other looked like a 1.5 year old. Didn’t get a good look at the third one as I think she winded me and they all trotted off. Didn’t know how they were entering my area. Figures they’d come from down wind.

Comment

2 does came out early, both too young, so I didn't shoot. Then a spike busted me the second I saw him. Till next time.

Comment

Doe down last night, unfortunately she was only 1.5. 65# Oh well will be back at it soon. Meat in the freezer.

Comment

Working...
                                X