New Ford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ford?

MSRP (52,800) on a 2020 Ford F350 C/C 4x4 XL Long Bed w/STX pkg, FX4 pkg and the new 7.3 gas with 3.73 rear end.

What out the door price would you consider good and great, just asking.

edit: Never mind. Just saw it was the same OP.

Comment

Following

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

They came back as an out the door price of 52,388 with 2250 in rebates! Yea right as if I am going to jump on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          They came back as an out the door price of 52,388 with 2250 in rebates! Yea right as if I am going to jump on that!
          The last couple I bought, I made them an offer on. Typically about 10k less than sticker. However I think I got my new one closer to 17k off, but I knew a bunch of people that had bought for that price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

With the rebates........$48k OTD is where I would start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would start mid 40’s

Comment

They are hungry right now. Don't let them screw you. Minimum 10k off.

Comment

The way the economy is right now I’d offer $40k +tax and title. Go from there.

Comment

Cmon guys. There is very little mystery left in the car business. 2020 Super Duties do not have much in the way of rebates. Find a dealer you like with a good service department, develop a RELATIONSHIP with them and enjoy your new truck. Did you realize dealerships have real people that work there? They actually might even have a wife and kids to support? Maybe they even volunteer in their local community? Maybe some go to church with you?
                    Someone above said, "kick them in the groin" because they are hurting right now!!!!
                    Great attitude. Do you do the same at your local restaurant with 100% profit margins? " Hey buddy, I know that steak on your menu is listed for $20.00...I will give you $11 or I am walking out of here!!!!". Especially saying that kinda crap right now when so many businesses are hurting.
                    Being a dealer is the only business I know where making 6% margin is against the "law".
                    You people really need to get off your constant "bash the dealer" attitudes. I BE one. I have 5 kids, I go to church, we donate $1,000's of dollars to our local schools each year, I have served on the school board, I have helped coach local kids, we give out scholarships each year.....just your average crook I guess. I am glad our God is not as harsh judging us as some of you people judge others here. I usually try to offer helpful advice when people ask, but this kinda crap is exactly why these forums can get so toxic sometimes. Best wishes with your vehicle purchase. I personally have a 7.3 F250 and it has been a great vehicle so far.
                    Rob Mersinger

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HCF_CUSTOMS View Post
                      I have 5 kids
                      Seems excessive

Comment

Cmon guys. There is very little mystery left in the car business. 2020 Super Duties do not have much in the way of rebates. Find a dealer you like with a good service department, develop a RELATIONSHIP with them and enjoy your new truck. Did you realize dealerships have real people that work there? They actually might even have a wife and kids to support? Maybe they even volunteer in their local community? Maybe some go to church with you?
                        Someone above said, "kick them in the groin" because they are hurting right now!!!!
                        Great attitude. Do you do the same at your local restaurant with 100% profit margins? " Hey buddy, I know that steak on your menu is listed for $20.00...I will give you $11 or I am walking out of here!!!!". Especially saying that kinda crap right now when so many businesses are hurting.
                        Being a dealer is the only business I know where making 6% margin is against the "law".
                        You people really need to get off your constant "bash the dealer" attitudes. I BE one. I have 5 kids, I go to church, we donate $1,000's of dollars to our local schools each year, I have served on the school board, I have helped coach local kids, we give out scholarships each year.....just your average crook I guess. I am glad our God is not as harsh judging us as some of you people judge others here. I usually try to offer helpful advice when people ask, but this kinda crap is exactly why these forums can get so toxic sometimes. Best wishes with your vehicle purchase. I personally have a 7.3 F250 and it has been a great vehicle so far.
                        Rob Mersinger

Make the prices like a menu then, take it or leave it.
                        Y’all made the game, don’t get mad when people learn to play.

Comment

Rob Mersinger

It's not personal, nor an attack on salesmen at the dealership. It's business. The second largest purchase next to your house for most people. When a dealer will offer you nothing but a rebate on a $50k truck, I am sorry, but that is unacceptable. Everybody knows the margins are higher than that and they get all kinds of hold back and manufacturer incentives. Not bashing the dealer, but if someone was to offer me a out the door price on a new truck with only rebates and $500 under the sticker price, they don't want my business. I have built a great relationships with a few dealerships that have never tried to pull wool over my eyes and made me what I thought were very good deals. Nowhere near sticker price. And I will keep buying there, or at least give them first shot at a deal every time.

Comment

Rob Mersinger

A lot of guys are looking for the ford F250’s. Seems to me you would be here making an honest sale. No one is looking to cost you money, make your money. You know what you need to make on the 15 vehicles you have on the lot. Bet you can’t give your rock bottom price and not try to add on to make up for the price!

Comment

"Learn to play"? Maybe someday, you will realize that relationships are worth way more than saving a few bucks and supporting business that support your community and your kids....but then again, maybe you won't. You gentlemen have a nice evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X