Lockdown protest roll call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockdown protest roll call!

I am fed up, I’ve had enough, and I’ve done enough talking. With the current case count going up as fast as they are, and the media shoving that down our throat’s, instead of talking about the plummeting death rate and hospitalizations, A future lockdown is coming. Abbott even threatened that in his mask speech. Quite frankly, I’m not standing for that ****. This is a rollcall to see who is willing to possibly travel to protest the next lockdown. Doing so in small numbers it’s not effective. We need to organize, and what better place.

Do us all a favor and be civil. Keep your snide remarks to yourselves, be an adult, and simply move on, if this is not for you. However, I’ve known this day was coming for a long time. I’ve worn my tinfoil hat, Wore it proudly at that, and sadly am being proved right. I wish they were not case. I know some of you are ready to take a stand. Maybe this is where it starts.

So a simple “in” will do. I will reach out to you guys independently, and send you my Phone number. And we can go from there .

***** I can’t see how this would violate policies here, but I’ve been surprised before. *** mods, if somehow this does, please reach out to me****

If we have a concentrated area of TBH small business owners a that are being crushed by this, perhaps thaat would be a good general area.

Comment

Im with ya, Im not locked down and havent worn a mask, and wont. Problem is, as usual, we are the SILENT majority

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here.
        Willing and ready!

Comment

Where are we traveling to?

Comment

Wherever necessary Charlie. I just can’t sit around any longer and watch this happen. I have many close friends with small businesses that’s are being crushed by overreaching government. It’s wrong! All of this is wrong.

Comment

I'd have to agree with you...

Comment

I'm locked and loaded!!!

Comment

I'm "ESSENTIAL" (whatever the **** that means)... so in the event we did get "locked down" again I'll still be busy working.

If something is arranged in the Capital though I could probably get to it depending on time and day.

Comment

I'll join if I am able to if the lockdown happens...but I do not believe a lockdown is coming.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

if I had popped smoke allready I would. I’ve refused any lockdown. I am sick of this BS too

Comment

Count me in. Retired and locked and loaded.

Comment

I'm down

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                              I'm "ESSENTIAL" (whatever the **** that means)... so in the event we did get "locked down" again I'll still be busy working.

If something is arranged in the Capital though I could probably get to it depending on time and day.
                              Worrying about that job, is "our" biggest problem.
                              Not a personal jab at you brother, but until we realize this is bigger than any job, we're not going to get very far.
                              I've already notified my guys to expect me to close up shop ASAP if needed, and if they felt the need to find work elsewhere then they had my blessing.
                              The camels back has been broke, and I've had all I can stand!

Comment

Working...
                              X