Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Does your wife and daughter believe it will protect you from getting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I wear a new mask every time and sterilize my hands before I take it off, does that help my odds Doc? Seems better than licking the window between me and the checker

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
      Based on personal observation of the public wearing masks and how they use them, it is a joke. I believe they are doing more harm than good in how they use them and the contamination of any type they could be spreading.
      I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Our church "reopened" on 5/24. They didn't require masks, but suggested they be worn, even supplying them on a small table at each entry. My family didn't wear masks, but ~80% of the attendees did (fine by me). Before the service started, I noticed that of the 5 physicians I saw, exactly ZERO of them or their family members were wearing masks.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        Well my dispatcher has early onset COPD so I have for his safety been wearing a neckerchief over my nose and mouth so as not to infect him if I have been infected. In his condition it would be a death sentence. Plus he has worked for me for 40 years and I kinda like him.
        And you really think that hankerchief is doing something .?
        Everyone saying they wear a mask because my parents are old, my wifes pregnant, etc..
        Newsflash, it's just peace of mind, cuz it ain’t really doing anything.
        Pathetic how brainwashed some people are.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          Well my dispatcher has early onset COPD so I have for his safety been wearing a neckerchief over my nose and mouth so as not to infect him if I have been infected. In his condition it would be a death sentence. Plus he has worked for me for 40 years and I kinda like him.
          Good boss.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Everyone saying they wear a mask because my parents are old, my wifes pregnant, etc..
            I wish I was as sure of something as you are of everything

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              I wish I was as sure of something as you are of everything
              It's mostly just common sense

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Nope, not wearing one and won’t
                Had a dr appt last week. They called and said I had to wear one. I said well then cancel my appointment please.
                I haven't worn one yet.

I had a neurologist appointment last week. They said nothing about a mask, on the call. I went in to both people at the front desk wearing a mask and they asked if I could put mine on ... assuming that I had one. I told them I didn't have one, and if I needed one for my appointment, they should have either told me ahead of time or been ready to furnish one.

I walked out.

Comment

It's mostly just common sense
                  Agree, I’m just messing with you, I get a kick out of people being bothered by other people wearing masks. BTW Were you in Rockport H-E-B last week

Comment

Tim it depends what is on the other side of the door. I put on a mask at Specs.......

Comment

I drew the line at steak. I wanted some steaks, Costco had some steaks for sale if I put on a mask, I own a mask.

My time is worth more than to argue about a mask, and I love steak. So I've worn one twice....I eat a lot of steak.

Comment

You sure its not doing ANYTHING? If I have a high risk wife, parent, or kid at home you can bet that I'm going to look like all the other "sheep" or "brainwashed" people. I don't wear one, but I'm not going to judge others around the store who are wearing one.

Comment

My mask.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of Billy Bad** in here.

Comment

Not me. Praise God none of my immediate family is high risk.

Comment

As for someone with CVA, I can tell you mask or a hanky will help. I have to clean the inside driver side windshield quite often because of my cough. I don't think most people realize how much projectile spit comes out from a cough. And having a chronic cough sucks, especially in these times.

Comment

Working...
                                X