Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a comeback

Comment

Delino optioned to Nashville after the game. Most thought it would be Santana or Forsythe but I guess with Pence crushing it and Gallo comfortable in CF they went that route.

Comment

Hope they got all that offense out of their system.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
          Delino optioned to Nashville after the game. Most thought it would be Santana or Forsythe but I guess with Pence crushing it and Gallo comfortable in CF they went that route.

Wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Hope they got all that offense out of their system.

Just getting warmed up for the weekend [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gallo is in the brink of being really good. Think he’s about to break through. All the talk may be Gallo and Trout for the next several years.

Comment

Mike Minor Show tomorrow night. Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  All the talk may be Gallo and Trout for the next several years.

That’s a joke, right?

Comment

When conversing with stros fans, always ask yourself how many were in, in 2013....and how many just say they were.

Comment

Gallo may, or may not be a great player. But he will never be in Trout’s realm. Trout is on his way to being compared to Mays, and Mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        That’s a joke, right?

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Gallo may, or may not be a great player. But he will never be in Trout’s realm. Trout is on his way to being compared to Mays, and Mantle.

He won’t be Willie Mays, but I think offensively he’s going to break out and there won’t be many better in baseball at the plate over the next several years.

Comment

When conversing with stros fans, always ask yourself how many were in, in 2013....and how many just say they were.

Here's a representative sample.

All those years of being made fun of for watching and supporting a team that was losing 100+.

Should be another entertaining series starting tonight. The Rangers' hitters should be salivating at the prospect of facing McHugh Sunday. Hell Stinky might get a couple of hits off him before he gets the hook.

Comment

Do you have to post on social media after every hit, great play, win, loss, or etc. to be considered a fan?

Some of the best seats I have ever had were between 2011-2013. They were cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Here's a representative sample.

All those years of being made fun of for watching and supporting a team that was losing 100+.

Should be another entertaining series starting tonight. The Rangers' hitters should be salivating at the prospect of facing McHugh Sunday. Hell Stinky might get a couple of hits off him before he gets the hook.
                                Throw back Thursday! Back when the Astros claim to fame was breaking up a perfect game. Times have changed a little.

Should be a fun 4 days, or I hope it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X