No announcement yet.

Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yesterday was an extremely long day at our jackpot show. Kids did really well and my daughter showed her hind end off. The goat was doing everything she asked for it to do. My son’s little goat and him showed good as well. Now today we rest/church and go to State Fair on Monday

Comment

My daughter in the pink

My son in the blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a couple today for our Victoria show. 144 days to go.

Comment

Placed 8th out of 21 calves in our AOB class at the State Fair. Super proud of Talen. Not bad for his first Major Steer Show. It wasn’t an easy goodbye as we have had Po since he was 3 months old.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
            Well yesterday was an extremely long day at our jackpot show. Kids did really well and my daughter showed her hind end off. The goat was doing everything she asked for it to do. My son’s little goat and him showed good as well. Now today we rest/church and go to State Fair on Monday

My daughter and wife were at the Krum show. They had a pretty good time.

Twerpy got third in her class. I’m really proud of her.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              My daughter and wife were at the Krum show. They had a pretty good time.

Twerpy got third in her class. I’m really proud of her.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
              Nice. Hope they had a good time. There were some really good sheep there. We try very hard to put on a good show here in Krum. Hope they enjoyed it and come back next year.

Comment

Loading up. About to buy the road to Heart of Texas Fair

Comment

Well we went to another jackpot yesterday. Let’s just say it was an extremely long day. Left barn at 5am and got back at 8pm. Kids did fairly well. There were some awesome goats and sheep at the Peanut Classic in Gorman yesterday. Going to Decatur next weekend and Weatherford the next. Busy 3 weeks. Goat are looking good just need to keep working.

Comment

Son had a successful day in McKinney. We took three. Had class winning cross. York champion. Cross champion and grand overall with the cross. Not bad for an 85lb barrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
                      Son had a successful day in McKinney. We took three. Had class winning cross. York champion. Cross champion and grand overall with the cross. Not bad for an 85lb barrow.

Nice.

We were at a jackpot today in Decatur. Kids did really well. My 9 year old son out showed his older sister today. Judge had great things to say regarding our goats

Comment

Congrats Eric! Sounds like your boy had a fantastic day.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Congrats Eric! Sounds like your boy had a fantastic day.
                          Thanks Mike. It was.

Comment

Great Job. Congrats to your Son?

Comment

Well getting to be crunch time. Major Shows are just around the corner. My daughter will be at Fort Worth to Livestock Judge and Horse IQ. Then my son and I are hauling a goat to San Angelo. Livestock Judging and Horse Skills in San Antonio. Livestock Judging at Houston. Our county show is after Houston. We will do the horse show there and the kids have a goat each for county. About to get busy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                                Well getting to be crunch time. Major Shows are just around the corner. My daughter will be at Fort Worth to Livestock Judge and Horse IQ. Then my son and I are hauling a goat to San Angelo. Livestock Judging and Horse Skills in San Antonio. Livestock Judging at Houston. Our county show is after Houston. We will do the horse show there and the kids have a goat each for county. About to get busy!!!!
                                Yes sir! My son will be judging San Antonio and Houston also. We have pigs for San Antonio, Houston, and Montgomery county also. Animals keep us pretty busy. Seen this and thought it was pretty funny.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X