Limcroma - June 1-10, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limcroma - June 1-10, 2022

Anyone else perhaps going during that time? A buddy of mine and me just signed our agreements and put down our deposits. Can't wait!

man, I am jealous. Do you know who your PH is? I've been with them 4 times. Love it. You will have a blast. What's on the list? If you have any questions about it let me know. If I can get back out there in 2022 it will likely be in July so you'll have to leave me some animals
    Last edited by rladner; 03-02-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

your first trip over? I'm headed for a buff hunt in Zim for my 5th trip as I'm tired of "farm" hunting in SA. Going with extreme wild this time.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        man, I am jealous. Do you know who your PH is? I've been with them 4 times. Love it. You will have a blast. What's on the list? If you have any questions about it let me know. If I can get back out there in 2022 it will likely be in July so you'll have to leave me some animals
        Ryan - I do not know who my PH is yet. I have read your exploits on your various trips as well as others here and that made choosing Limcroma easy. My list is Sable, Kudu, Nyala and Bushbuck. I'm sure if a big warthog or other cool critter crosses my path, I may have to expand that list!

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          your first trip over? I'm headed for a buff hunt in Zim for my 5th trip as I'm tired of "farm" hunting in SA. Going with extreme wild this time.
          This will be my 2nd trip, but the first with my bow. My first trip was with my dad and we used guns. I have a feeling that Zimbabwe or Mozambique could be in my future as well! I just need to find some more money - my appetite for hunting far exceeds my wallet! Ha!

Comment

You will have a great time and an exciting hunt.

Enjoy !!

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBob View Post
              This will be my 2nd trip, but the first with my bow. My first trip was with my dad and we used guns. I have a feeling that Zimbabwe or Mozambique could be in my future as well! I just need to find some more money - my appetite for hunting far exceeds my wallet! Ha!
              I hear that- it's why I waited so long to do it, but I wanted my buff hunt to be as real a deal as I could make it cuz none of the other non-farm Big 5 will ever be within my reach.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBob View Post
                Ryan - I do not know who my PH is yet. I have read your exploits on your various trips as well as others here and that made choosing Limcroma easy. My list is Sable, Kudu, Nyala and Bushbuck. I'm sure if a big warthog or other cool critter crosses my path, I may have to expand that list!
                You should probably add an Eland so you get your Spiral Slam.

Comment

We had the hunt of a lifetime at Limcroma in Sept 2019.
                  We were extremely pleased with every aspect of our trip with Limcroma Safaris.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    You should probably add an Eland so you get your Spiral Slam.
                    I originally had an eland on the list for the spiral slam, but I couldn't afford the eland and the sable on the same trip. Soooo, Sable got the nod. God willing, I'll be able to make another trip and complete the spiral horns one day.

Comment

Different outfitter and arriving the day you leave. 9th-23rd. I did see a Limcroma a truck at one of the concessions we hunted 2 years ago and remember passing one or 2 driving between concessions.

It should be a geart year after the travel ban. Expecting to see lots of big mature calm animals.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to everyone headed on safari. Just to inform everyone that shipping cost have doubled since COVID, I just received my shipping bill for the last safari and was shocked.

Comment

Working...
                        X