No announcement yet.

Constitutional Carry in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas needs this, it’s the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      A very well trained 26 year veteran of law enforcement made a mistake and will pay for it. If i carry i assume that risk and responsibility. training will not prevent ALL accidents or consequences
      fify

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        This too me is about having my 2nd A rights restored. I still wont CC most likely but its not about that for me. I should have the unfettered right to do so.
        That's kind of how I feel about it. I don't even like carrying keys and wallet with me. I sure don't want to carry a big heavy gun. But at the same time, I'd like the freedom to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
          Crazy for sure! this weekend there was a Young man that had served in the Navy getting his LTC . because he had turned 21,

If you are active military you can get it at 18. That’s one of the exceptions I was talking about above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
            I sure hope so, because multiple other states are making us look bad. It's really sad, that every large city and many smaller cities in Texas are completely controlled by liberals.

We really need this to go through. Then get us a governor who has balls all the time, not just on occasions.

Yes, they make us look terrible. They actually stand for freedom.

We have a reputation of freedom, but dont live up to that reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              I absolutely refuse to go to Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming.

Those places are far too dangerous. You ruin your shoes by walking in the rivers of blood that they call streets. There are constant gun battles between untrained suburban housewives named Karen, and gangsters who can't be charged for their crimes because they were legally carrying the gun. They are post apocalyptic warzones.

Yes, im so scared of freedom. Please save us govt.

Comment

It’s also a good time to call Lt Dan Patrick’s office. Leave a message in support of constitutional carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                  It’s also a good time to call Lt Dan Patrick’s office. Leave a message in support of constitutional carry.
                  Yep because I believe without his consent, the bill is dead on arrival in the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                    It's good to know that finally a constitutionally protected right won't be licensed. But if you travel to states that still require a license, you will have to still have it. I've had mine since the first year they issued them here, so I'll just keep mine up. Makes purchases more convenient, too.
                    This is a great point. I would keep mine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      Yep because I believe without his consent, the bill is dead on arrival in the Senate.

Bringing this point back up. Did everyone hear Patrick’s comments yesterday?

Contact him and let him know not bringing it up for a vote is unacceptable. We want to know who the traitors are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Bringing this point back up. Did everyone hear Patrick’s comments yesterday?

Contact him and let him know not bringing it up for a vote is unacceptable. We want to know who the traitors are.

Yup! There's 18 republicans, need 18 to pass. Who is the traitor?

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                          Yup! There's 18 republicans, need 18 to pass. Who is the traitor?
                          Dan patrick himself. Rino!

Comment

Dan thinks CC makes police less safe.....so F the citizens of Texas!

Like I've said in the past....our elected officials don't gave AF about us.....they only care about their spot at the slop trough.

Comment

Just sent the traitor a letter.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Just sent the traitor a letter.
                                Myself......and FB too. I wanna know who the turncoat Republicans are that oppose this?

Comment

Working...
                                X