Value of used trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of used trucks

There has been a lot of talk on here recently about the high cost of late model used trucks. After looking at the crazy, high prices of late model, low mileage F150’s recently got me wondering. At what point, whether it is year or mileage, or a combination of the two, do the outrageous high prices drop off to the normal value we used to see? To me it seems that trucks made in 2015 and newer are gaining value at a crazy pace, while trucks made in 2014 or before are losing value at a crazy pace. Sound about right?

My 2008 F150 SC was valued at a little less than half of what I paid for it if it helps any

Comment

Not sure where the line stops but in general used trucks have be start holding value/ being worth more than old times especially when new ones are so expensive.

Comment

I got offered 27,500 for my 2016 Powerstroke,last week.It's not leather,loaded tf out,or nothing..I was at a gas station! I'll sell it this Summer,and get something else..I still owe a few thousand on it,but I couldn't believe it.He wanted to go to the bank right then.

Comment

When gas hits 4 bucks a gallon prices will come down.

Comment

I’m hoping the market stays hot when I sell my wife’s 2015 Jeep when her Bronco comes in the summer.

Comment

Working...
            X