X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.......water is still cold! 36.2’
    It’s been cold since Sunday night!

Comment

Here's my report from Rockport today. Earlier this week looked more promising, but more and more dead fish are washing ashore:

https://youtu.be/BGMg9bwXehs

Comment

Reports have seemed kinda mixed to date but just saw someone flew baffin bay in a heli and posted photos on Facebook and its not pretty...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Reports have seemed kinda mixed to date but just saw someone flew baffin bay in a heli and posted photos on Facebook and its not pretty...
          Got a link?

Comment

There's no doubt the LM and LLM suffered a significant fish kill. I'd imagine if the states going to step in it will be in those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Got a link?
              Let’s see if this works

Comment

I went out again this morning to capture the progress of the clean up of our shorelines here in Rockport.

See the video here:

The Aransas County Navigation District has been working hard to clean things up. I've been watching for any reports from Texas Parks and Wildlife, but I'm sure their assessment will take some time.

Comment

Is there any way to view the video for us non fb users?? That’s the first super bad report I’ve heard of down there

Comment

Only works if you join the group

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Is there any way to view the video for us non fb users?? That’s the first super bad report I’ve heard of down there
                      I would assume these are some of the pics. Found on FB. Robby Benavides flew it with a man and his wife.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Those are the same photos ^^^

Comment

It’s hard to get the scale and size of those fish for the most part, but there appear to be some toads in there amongst all those smaller fish.

Comment

Those are the same photos ^^^
                            I figured they were.

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            It’s hard to get the scale and size of those fish for the most part, but there appear to be some toads in there amongst all those smaller fish.
                            Yes there are.

>E

Comment

Working...
                            X