• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Surely you are kidding right?
    They’re starting to slip a little. 😜

Comment

Heupel is leaving UCF to take the UTenn job and be joined back up with his old AD. More Big 12 offense coming to the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Heupel is leaving UCF to take the UTenn job and be joined back up with his old AD. More Big 12 offense coming to the SEC.

Good for him.

Comment

Dang good hire for Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

It was going to be a hard sell to any of the hot names out there. The good news for Heupel is he has his AD with him so they can try to weather the storm together. With all the sanctions coming and opt outs, they have a really long road to get back. The good news is since they are a package, hopefully UTenn admin stays out of their way and gives them time to get it turned around.

Comment

It was going to be a hard sell to any of the hot names out there. The good news for Heupel is he has his AD with him so they can try to weather the storm together. With all the sanctions coming and opt outs, they have a really long road to get back. The good news is since they are a package, hopefully UTenn admin stays out of their way and gives them time to get it turned around.

Agreed. I haven’t seen his name thrown around in coaching searches this year, but he’s done well at UCF and probably would’ve been a mainstream name after this season.

Comment

Dad-gum, Heupel hasn't missed many meals since college. I can relate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Stingley may be jumping off the shrimp boat? Wow!

Now that would be devastating for Coach O. Typical for this day and age player.

Comment

No worries. I thought it was funny. Just offseason fodder.....

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Now that would be devastating for Coach O. Typical for this day and age player.

That dude is a stud. Won a Natty a year ago but not satisfied now? Unbelievable. I guess he is to young to turn pro?

Comment

Stingley not going anywhere. His dad laughed when questioned about it in an interview this week. Just something someone on IG made up and people ran with it.

Comment

Agreed. I haven’t seen his name thrown around in coaching searches this year, but he’s done well at UCF and probably would’ve been a mainstream name after this season.

Reading Footballscoop, sounds like most coaches thought the UCF job is a much better job than UTenn right now. Several coaches from P5 and G5 refused to take phone calls when approached about the UTenn job.

Comment

Reading Footballscoop, sounds like most coaches thought the UCF job is a much better job than UTenn right now. Several coaches from P5 and G5 refused to take phone calls when approached about the UTenn job.

I could see them about even at the moment, but there’s much more upside at Tennessee- especially if he can weather the upcoming sanctions.

Comment

Really? How was he at UCF?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Dad-gum, Heupel hasn't missed many meals since college. I can relate.
                                Me too

Comment

Working...
                                X