Favorite Axis tenderloin recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Axis tenderloin recipes

How do you guys cook your axis tenderloins? I’ve got some in the fridge right now I plan on cooking tomorrow.

I inject them with Tony C's garlic butter marinade and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Grill it rare and slice it thin to serve.

Comment

many good options, just remember to clean all the silver off it first, you will be glad you did it up front. and then medium rare is definitely the way to go

some favorites of mine are pan seared, sous vide and finished on the grill, grilled, wrapped in bacon and smoked,

i also like to slice it thin and flash sear the slices in hot olive oil for 5 seconds a side, then sprinkle sea salt and cracked pepper lightly over it and serve

Comment

Coat with olive oil, then sprinkle with seasoning of your choice then sear over Mesquite coals rare. Chupacabra special blend is my favorite right now

Comment

Olive oil, salt, pepper, and hit azz mesquite coals....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A recipe for Steak Diane with venison. Venison steak Diane is seared deer, elk or moose medallions with a sauce of brandy, mustard and Worcestershire.

The best!

Comment

Butterfly it length ways coat with jalapeno cream cheese sprinkle with seasoning of your choice roll up and wrap with bacon put on grill.

Also cut into 3/4 inch medallions dip in egg and seasoned flower and fry it for breakfast with eggs biscuits and cream gravy

Comment

Took out the meat cleaned it up and rinsed it off and patted dry. Light coat of EVOO and sprinkled with Chupacabra Brisket magic and put in the pellet grill at 225 for about 30-40min making sure it gets a good amount of smoke. After doing the squeeze test I take it off and take inside to a hot skillet with a little butter and seated quickly on all sides and took off and let rest for 5-10min.
                Chow down time enjoy it’s super delicious y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saving this thread! Axis is by far the best kind of wild game

Comment

Working...
                  X