Clear All

Very nice work!

Comment

Good job! Don't forget makers mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
        Good job! Don't forget makers mark.

I’m going to have to come up with one.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Looks awesome, you will see character (mistakes) in your own work that no one else will ever see you know you doing a good job when u are your biggest critic

Comment

nice sir

Comment

That is very nice!

Comment

I’m getting ready to try my hand at this. Terrified I might like it and talk myself into spending all kinds of money on a brand new hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory.Shumate View Post
                  I’m getting ready to try my hand at this. Terrified I might like it and talk myself into spending all kinds of money on a brand new hobby.

I did it. I don’t do it every day but I do a couple a month. Friends/family. I really enjoy it and keeps me out of the bars.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Awesome job

Comment

Very nice job!

Knife makers on here have some awesome skill.

Comment

Man thats dang nice. Especially for first one!

Comment

Looking great! Anybody would be happy to own that beauty.

Comment

Good job!
                            I love working out in my HeShed making knives and other gadgets. Keeps me out of trouble and gives me purpose in life since my retirement.

Be careful or you will spend a lot of $$$$ buying tools and such. I have to force myself to not go into any hardware or tool stores.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Good job!

I love working out in my HeShed making knives and other gadgets. Keeps me out of trouble and gives me purpose in life since my retirement.

Be careful or you will spend a lot of $$$$ buying tools and such. I have to force myself to not go into any hardware or tool stores.

Yes sir!!!! I have been doing with very minimal tools as of now. Mostly Harbor freight stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X