What has Trump done that was bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Why do you say his supporters are not participating? I don't agree or disagree just curious why this would be. FOX poll back in Feb. was at 46% which at that point was an all time high.

Well, I for one know I wasn’t polled, nor do I know anyone that was polled. They’re conducted during the day, when most people are working. Along with the fact all these polls were wayyyyy off during the presidential election. Adding all that up, in my mind, just tells makes me think they’re not very accurate. Nothing scientific, just hard to trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah , any credibility associated with polling is GONE

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
        Just because the loudest in the room says so doesn't make it true.
        And just because people don't want to hear it doesn't make it a lie. They can't prove it's false, so calling him a liar first makes everyone believe it is a lie.

Comment

Like all presidents he has done things I disliked...

Banned bump stocks
          He has a tendency to over state things for no reason (I.e. he calls the White House tippy top?)
          He hadn’t done more to balance the budget
          He has rolled through people in the White House
          Tweets too much, that gets in the way of the executive branch doing their job

Not saying he is bad or good. That’s a different subject, just some things I don’t like

Comment

Originally posted by TxLonghorn View Post
            Like all presidents he has done things I disliked...

Banned bump stocks
            He has a tendency to over state things for no reason (I.e. he calls the White House tippy top?)
            He hadn’t done more to balance the budget
            He has rolled through people in the White House
            Tweets too much, that gets in the way of the executive branch doing their job

Not saying he is bad or good. That’s a different subject, just some things I don’t like
            I’m with you on a couple:
            1) I see no purpose in them even though I’m a staunch 2A supporter
            2) he does
            3) he can’t do that all by himself
            4) they turned out to be swamp creatures. Good riddance.
            5) his tweets REALLY annoyed me in the beginning. Once I realized that was his only true way to get his unaltered message out, I’m happy with it. Sometimes he has some smart Aleck comments that don’t need to be said but the vast majority of the time, they’re legit and needed to be said even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time. He plays the dems and media like a fiddle with these tweets and I LOOOOOVE that!

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
              And just because people don't want to hear it doesn't make it a lie. They can't prove it's false, so calling him a liar first makes everyone believe it is a lie.
              Do you think Trump does not tell lies?

Comment

I don't have a long list of "wrongs" but I can tell you some things he has done right. For starters playing hardball with foreign trade bodies. His latest policy of "whats good for them is good for me" is great! Foreign bodies want to impose a 100% tariff on us, then we get to impose the same on them". Now all the sudden everyone wants to play ball with us. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  I’m with you on a couple:
                  1) I see no purpose in them even though I’m a staunch 2A supporter
                  2) he does
                  3) he can’t do that all by himself
                  4) they turned out to be swamp creatures. Good riddance.
                  5) his tweets REALLY annoyed me in the beginning. Once I realized that was his only true way to get his unaltered message out, I’m happy with it. Sometimes he has some smart Aleck comments that don’t need to be said but the vast majority of the time, they’re legit and needed to be said even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time. He plays the dems and media like a fiddle with these tweets and I LOOOOOVE that!
                  1) agree. But I do not like the mechanism to do it
                  3) I would rather see him at least try more. I think a major infrastructure plan would have been better for the us economy than the tax break. The tax break is immediate and helps him now, infrastructure would help more people over a decade
                  4) either he has bad judgment when he hired them or he is fickle. Either way it doesn’t look good
                  5) I don’t mind the trolling posts, it’s the policy positions that seem barely thought out

Comment

This has been discussed in depth... Every last Politician lies. A lot.

Comment

Well he just freed three bad bad Americans who killed scrum bag enemies in a far away land. Bad trump bad trump.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Well he just freed three bad bad Americans who killed scrum bag enemies in a far away land. Bad trump bad trump.
                        USA, USA, USA GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

All presidents and politicians lie. Guaranteed.

What I'm referring to is anything he says, the left instantly starts with the name calling. Liar, racist, homophobic, and on and on and on. Too many times on different interviews of leftists it's--
                          Leftist--"Trump's a liar!"
                          Interviewer--What has he lied about?
                          L--Everything
                          I--Give an example.
                          L--Everything, and he's racist, too!

Comment

Finally figured out what he did that was so bad.
                            He has Jap Slapped the peewaddle out of all these slimy liberals and made them look like sniveling fools. Bad bad man, Big Bad Don

Comment

Nothing! The Dems continue to waste taxpayer money talking about this while accomplishing nothing. I don’t know how these idiots continue to get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by LaTex Hunter View Post
                                Nothing! The Dems continue to waste taxpayer money talking about this while accomplishing nothing. I don’t know how these idiots continue to get elected.
                                Half the country has the IQ of a pile of dog ****

Comment

Working...
                                X