Korbins Strings Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korbins Strings Review

I got a new PSE Bowmadness XS in Feb. I ordered it online and got the "ready to hunt" package. I noticed the bow was a lot louder than the one I tried at a bow shop. I posted a thread about it and most people said to get a new string. Well I shot Korbin an email and he got back to me. After some back and forth we decided to have it shipped to C&S archery in Montgomery. I ordered it straight from him and it was there in a week. Last Friday I took my bow to C&S and the owner (I think his name was Toby or something like that) put the string on my bow with my old peep site. He then adjusted the peep to the correct level and after 2 groups of 3 arrows, and a bit of sight adjustment I was good to go. I can't believe how much a difference the string made with the noise level. The bow is almost whisper quiet now. Big thanks to Korbin for the week and travel time that he saved me and big thanks to C&S for a good instal. Just a note to y'all looking to order a bow online that is "field ready", it still needs to be adjusted to fit the individual hunter who will be shooting it. BTW, I got the maroon and black colors.

Thanks! Happy shooting!

Comment

Lets see some pictures! Can't go wrong with korbins strings.

Comment

I'll try to remember to take some tonight and upload tomorrow.

Comment

I just got me new set of strings that i got from Korbins put on. Orange and Red. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346101529523.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	24109625

Comment

As soon as hunting seasons over with, I'm planning on sending my bow to Korbins for new strings. I like the way they look.

Comment

I forgot to take pics last night. I'll do it tonight and post them.

Comment

?

Originally posted by pykiller View Post
                Thanks! Happy shooting!
                What is your discount rate or members?

Comment

Nice Iamntexhunter!

Comment

Ok, here are the pics if anyone is still interested. I still can't believe how quiet my bow is now, just by changing the string.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Good to know. My strings are showing some signs of wear......will definately put Korbin at the top of the list.

Comment

I will remain a loyal Korbin customer, great guy, great product. Here's the Hoyt with flo green and black barn burners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346336253886.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	24110324

Comment

Looks great. Green was a close second for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
                              Looks great. Green was a close second for me.
                              Thanks!

I was going to go back with red and black honestly, my kiddo said flo green would be awesome.

Plus I saw in person a blacked out Stroether getting flo green strings put on it and thought it looked nice too.

Bottom line, any color I am convinced Korbin is the way to go. The shop I use seems to be extremely fond of them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X