Hoyt Rampage /Vicxen????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Rampage /Vicxen????

I am a big Hoyt fan I shoot the AlphaMaxx and was wanting to get my wife a new hoyt and was wondering if the rampage at the lower pounds is a very good set up? I tried to find the older Vicxen that was based off the same bow I have. We will probably start out around 35lbs or so .

I havent heard anything good about the Vicxen and considering they don't make it anymore, I wouldnt go with that one. I'm a big Hoyt fan but my wife shoots the Mathews Passion. They don't make it anymore since they came out with the Jewel but it's a sweet bow. You can still find them online though or maybe a bow shop still has some they're trying to dump for pretty cheap. Heard good things about the Bowtech Heartbreaker too.

Comment

The Vixcen bow is not made anymore. What they have done now is people can order any Hoyt bow and have the Vixcen pkg added which is basically Pink string with the Pink Vixcen decal and writing on the limbs. The Rampage would be a great bow for the money. Got good speed and has the Fuel cams on it. If you order a 30-40lb you should get about 42lb maxed out. So keep that in mind for future if you want to increase the lbs. If she doesn't care about the pink stuff like my wife then just go set her up with one off the shelf. I believe we have a low lbs rampage in stock at Bargain Hunter. Let me know if you're interested and I'll check tonight. Don't know where you're located.

Comment

My wife and I actually checked out the rampage /vicxen at bargain hunter. I just wanted some opinions on that model before I spent that much on a pretty much bare bow.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle03 View Post
          My wife and I actually checked out the rampage /vicxen at bargain hunter. I just wanted some opinions on that model before I spent that much on a pretty much bare bow.
          Did I meet you guys last week? Left eye dominant but right hand bow? Casey here.

Comment

I think the guys name was Tyler that we talked to?

Comment

Let me know if you have any other ?'s on the Hoyt. Be glad to help you out. Just PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X