arrows swirling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrows swirling

what causes this?.....had a new string installed last year and have put about 100 shots on it...i believ it has stretched aabout a 16th...do i twist the buss cables and the string?

U can. Need to check ata and brace to decide... If they are swirling.. sounds like contact somewhere..

Hank

Comment

U can. Need to check ata and brace to decide... If they are swirling.. sounds like contact somewhere..

Hank

Comment

been reading up on it and i forgot to add that i added some weight this year..so that makes me think that contact could be coming from the drop away now. goin to paper tune tonite or tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
          what causes this?.....had a new string installed last year and have put about 100 shots on it...i believ it has stretched aabout a 16th...do i twist the buss cables and the string?
          what do you mean swirling . . . . as in spinning or as in porpoising/whobbling?

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
          been reading up on it and i forgot to add that i added some weight this year..so that makes me think that contact could be coming from the drop away now. goin to paper tune tonite or tomorrow....
          adding weight and a new string shouldn't automatically mean the rest is contacting unless it wasn't installed properly with the new string.

candidly could be a number of reasons . . . . bow is out of tune, arrows not spined, rest got bumped, rest not installed properly

Comment

I had one swirling on me and it turned out to be a "bent" Blazer. No idea how it happened. I was freaking out when it started.

Comment

Working...
            X