Deer Lease Managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Lease Managers

Are there any old timers on TBH? Do you have protein stations and water stations? Could you call your cull program aggressive? Have you been striving to be the best you can be for 5 years or better?

Would enjoy siting down with you at the campfire.............

bump

Comment

Already pushed to page 2???????????

Comment

anyone

Comment

Not exactly sure what you are looking for.......

Comment

ttt maybe

Comment

Someone to talk to. Someone that might have one ounce of info that would help. I am willing to share...............

Comment

It seems like managers should communicate with other mgrs and share knowledge. I don't care where you hunt, and I will never tell where I am, BUT we should be talking.

This year I put together a group of owners in my area and had them all keeping up with the deer paterns for us during season.

Comment

I'm no manager, but have been lucky enough to hunt on highly managed properties by working on them in High School and College. And been able to absorb a lot of old timers and very experienced property owners and lease managers knowledge.

How big a place you got?

Water stations are always a must, the # of protein stations depends on the size of land and time of year and what natural food resources you have at that time of year. Deer in different areas will not touch the protein in certain times of the year.

As for culling it depends on what you and your members want and how big your place is, how many members you have and what the neighbors are doing. What the neighbors are doing is extremely important if your on a low fence place.

Comment

What is it that you want to talk about?

Comment

Anything and everything that will help US...........

Comment

o ya, Most important thing about being a leas manager is learning patience.

Comment

PM'd you Tookey

Comment

something must be going on, I have checked pm's several times. I will check my e-mail.

Comment

got it

Comment

Working...
                              X