No announcement yet.

Elite bow dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only swear by them for me... i remember how much i had to adjust coming from Mathews. (you either fall in love with the grip or hate it) Obssesion probably has the same style but i'm only guessing since i have not touched one (YET) ATA show in Nashville will let me know which direction i'm going. going to shoot as many different bows in one place as i can.....

Drink only "your" koolaid

Comment

Smithfield archery has em in Fort Worth, off beach street

Comment

Originally posted by bow_nut81 View Post
        Smithfield archery has em in Fort Worth, off beach street
        Will have to go check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
          This is the time to get a killer deal on any left over 2013 models he has left.

That's how I bought my 2010 Elite Judge when the 2011 models came in and this one was sitting on the rack, looking for a friend......
          Exactly. CCR gave me a great deal on my 2012 Elite Hunter a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
            i only swear by them for me... i remember how much i had to adjust coming from Mathews. (you either fall in love with the grip or hate it) Obssesion probably has the same style but i'm only guessing since i have not touched one (YET) ATA show in Nashville will let me know which direction i'm going. going to shoot as many different bows in one place as i can.....

Drink only "your" koolaid
            Lemme know. Mine will be set up soon.

Comment

If you get down to Georgetown Double G has several Elites in stock. There is a dealer in between Austin, and Dripping Springs that sells the Obsessions. Only been in there twice, but they had them instock then. I bought the Energy 35 and Love It.

Comment

We have them instock aswell.

Comment

I just bought a 13 Answer, leftover, for $475 !

Comment

I got a 13 hunter last year and it was 1 of just a couple that my shoulder could handle.

Comment

Working...
                    X