Hacienda Ranch-Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacienda Ranch-Uvalde

We just returned from a weekend of chasing hogs with our good friend, and site sponsor, Ben Brown of Gametamers. We were in Uvalde for the last predator calling contest that is hosted by Brian Doty Outdoors and Oasis Outback. In our spare time we hung out at the Hacienda Ranch, and when it cooled off we hunted the hogs. Ben shot an awesome boar with some big ole cutters and the rest of us got some good ones too. Hopefully he can post his pics. Unfortunately, we had the camera in another blind, so the only video we have is of the recovery.
    Hacienda Ranch is loaded with hogs, but we also saw some great exotics as well. Axis, blackbuck, fallow and others. Check out their website at www.haciendatexas.com
    The ranch house is over 100 years old and is awesome. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on.(Maybe I was really tired, we chased pigs till 4 in the morning! ) The food was awesome and Brad and his family were excellent host. I highly recomend them to everyone.

That was fun! Where is the picture of my pig?

Comment

sounds like a blast

Comment

yeap great ranch

Comment

Man I could swear that it was here before, but... try this.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MarlinMears; 06-30-2008, 05:51 PM. Reason: change pic size

Comment

Nice pig!

Comment

The Hacienda is about my favorite ranch!

Comment

Working...
              X