WB Believer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    In 40 years of shooting a bow and hunting with one and using almost every type of rest known to man including a fall away that was out before anyone knew what a fall away rest was and I have never, knock on wood, had a failure of any rest of any kind. Take care of your equipment and check it before you shoot and each hunt and you should have no problems.
    Unfortunately I have had a failure with a Quad Ultra rest while hunting at my ranch in STX. I'm very dilligent in taking care of all my kit and generally have redundencies in place so that if a certain piece of kit goes down it can be replaced or fixed. I've had to learn this in the 20 years of hunting in remote areas. It's been my experiance that the more moving parts the likelyhood of a failure increases. I would have never left the WB except for the hiss in the draw cycle, but it's pretty bulletproof and I think a return to the WB is in my future.
    Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
      OK,The only rest you'll ever need on a compound smart a**!
      Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Here is a pic of the new WB Sure Shot Pro I installed on my bow. $ 85.00 at Academy.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Pig Slayer; 08-25-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

You can also use a dry lube on the bristles to lessesn/control the draw hiss.
          Roy

Comment

Yes it is the fully adjustable, windage and elevation, using FMJ 340's, 31 inch, completely silent draw and shot! Tuned in less than 10 shots, tried several broad heads, all flew true! Love it!

Comment

Working...
            X