Cabela’s hunting clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabela’s hunting clothes

Does anyone know if the ft worth Cabela’s have their hunting clothes in stock yet?

They are in the bargain cave. They got rid of that and moved all the camo clothing in there.

Comment

And all they had left was the crap they didn't sell last year. most sizes are big and tall.

"The World's Foremost Outfitter" did not have a pair of camouflage pants to fit me in stock. and I am average size. 34x32. Corporate world at its best. I ordered some Sitka online and probably won't be back to the Cabelas in Fort Worth again. ever.

Comment

I wouldn’t plan on finding anything in any of their stores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They are using up all their stock, and no new orders.

Comment

My guess is, they will soon convert over everything to their Bass Pro Redhead crud. If I need low-end hunting gear, I'll just go to Academy and get some Game Winner stuff. At least the price is right.

The more I see of Bass Pro and what they're doing to Cabelas, it seems like they're goal was to break even and eliminate a competitor, NOT to make Cabelas a going concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
              My guess is, they will soon convert over everything to their Bass Pro Redhead crud. If I need low-end hunting gear, I'll just go to Academy and get some Game Winner stuff. At least the price is right.

The more I see of Bass Pro and what they're doing to Cabelas, it seems like they're goal was to break even and eliminate a competitor, NOT to make Cabelas a going concern.

I don’t know if you’ve notice but the Game Winner clothing is now Magellan, and I think the quality is less than the Game Winner was.
              It’s all going to hell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They carry very little camo at their stores.

Comment

Working...
                X