Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    This one

Wasn’t sure if you got him, or someone else did and you got the video of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. That’s the one hit by the car. He was more impressive in person than he was in the videos. I’ve got his skull at home for a future display in the home office. I was extremely bummed that he didn’t make it.

Comment

Here's a decent public land deadhead.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        Here's a decent public land deadhead.

Holy crap. That’s an impressive deer

Comment

There were a lot of people hunting him. Not sure if he was wounded and died or what exactly happened. Its a shame when one like that ends up yote bait.

Comment

Great pics gents!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
              Yessir.
              Yall are giving up alot of info!

JUST SAYING![emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My father and I walked up on this one on PUBLIC, at 1pm in the afternoon. He was up feeding with a really wide/short 10-pointer.

A few more from the 1 camera I checked while we were out there.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Got a camera stolen about 200 yards from this one I wonder why???? The camera was 10 feet high in a metal box strapped and locked to the tree

Comment

Holy picture size batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        Holy picture size batman!

I know right I’m not sure why it does that on a desk top

Comment

Pulled a cam today, and found a brute. This is the same tree I killed my P&Y public land buck out of last year...

Comment

Holy smokes!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                              Pulled a cam today, and found a brute. This is the same tree I killed my P&Y public land buck out of last year...

Dang!!! Not asking for GPS coordinates, but what area of Texas is that? Definitely not hill country right?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
                                Dang!!! Not asking for GPS coordinates, but what area of Texas is that? Definitely not hill country right?

Draw a 60-80 mile circle around Sherman Tx, and you are in the area. That’s as close as I will narrow it down.

This tree had lots of good bucks during pre-rut and rut last year. It is BY FAR the best spot I have found in about 1500 miles of hiking/scouting in the last 6 years.

Here are the highlights from last season on the same tree.

What makes this spot so dynamite is the big tree trunk in the top right corner is a feral pear tree. Only one I have ever found around here. I don’t get squat for pictures during spring/summer except does and fawns, but the moment the pear tree starts dropping EVERYTHING changes it’s travel pattern to include it. The bucks hardly stop to eat, usually just use it cruising to check for all the does that come in to it.
                                I didn’t include COUNTLESS smaller bucks in this video, and honestly didn’t even save the videos of them. This camera filled up a 32 gig card, set to video, in just under 5 weeks last November/December. I think after going through all the photos/videos, there were 6 daylight walkers that would have made P&Y on this camera in the month of November. Astounding for around here, that’s for sure... and it makes me look like a lot better hunter than I actually am.

Comment

Working...
                                X