Comment

Love spending time with my girls
      Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spino~ View Post
          All,

These pics warm my heart! Thanks everyone for post these pics! They are AWESOME! I'll try to dig up some pic's myself.. "Wow"!!!

*Good post - Jason86!
          Me too!!!

Im 1 of 3 boys, my dad is 1 of 4, my dads brothers all had sons but 1 had a girl, the sons have all had sons! I told my wife we are having boy! Nope surprise lol. I tell you what I already have a joy in my heart I have never felt before! I’m so excited.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1096.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24652594
            They grow up way to fast. This is my baby and she’s heading off to Texas State this year.

Comment

My daughter isn’t a gung ho huntress, but she definitely knows how to close the deal.

Comment

Love this! I've got one that killed a doe and and a buck with grandaddy and helped skin them out

Comment

She will always be daddy's little girl! Mine won't have much choice but to be country as biscuits and gravy.

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

First buck this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                      Me too!!!

Im 1 of 3 boys, my dad is 1 of 4, my dads brothers all had sons but 1 had a girl, the sons have all had sons! I told my wife we are having boy! Nope surprise lol. I tell you what I already have a joy in my heart I have never felt before! I’m so excited.
                      Jason86,

You're on the right path my friend! God has a plan for us and we get blessed by it every time!

Comment

My girl smacking the reds
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!!! Looks like you’re already on the right track with your daughter. A daughter’s relationship with her dad sets the tone for who she marries. So proud of my baby girl who turns 30 in a couple months. She is not super into hunting and fishing but will go. She loves camping. She’s also not afraid of hard work as she is busting *** right along side me whether it’s building a shed, remodeling her kitchen or putting a metal roof on her house. And she has a Master in Mathematics to boot.

Comment

Here are a few on my daughters pics, but the sequence will be a gap cause I lost a bunch... She loves helping with the deer management program... I'm trying to get her to shoot a big buck and being patient.. LOL..

Name:	IMG-4476.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	24652595

Name:	Reagan First shot.jpg
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	24652596

Name:	IMG-4478.jpg
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	24652597

Name:	Reagan Resized.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	24652599

Name:	Reagan Buck.JPG
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	24652600
                            Last edited by Spino~; 05-17-2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I told her we could go anywhere you want for your graduation trip. She chose fishing in Alaska with me and her two Grandpas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                                Congrats!!! Looks like you’re already on the right track with your daughter. A daughter’s relationship with her dad sets the tone for who she marries. So proud of my baby girl who turns 30 in a couple months. She is not super into hunting and fishing but will go. She loves camping. She’s also not afraid of hard work as she is busting *** right along side me whether it’s building a shed, remodeling her kitchen or putting a metal roof on her house. And she has a Master in Mathematics to boot.

Mjjust,

I couldn't agree more on the comment of our girls meeting the young men of these days. Our daughters will stand strong because of what dad has taught them. I know mine does! LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X