Waterjet cut needed in Austin area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterjet cut needed in Austin area

I am in need of having a 12x24 piece of porcelain tile cut. In short, I need a 4” hole cut in much more precise manner than I was able to accomplish with my grinder. :-). Oooof. Kohler Sok filler for the tub comes from the pony wall. Thanks much for any help/leads.
    Attached Files

Oooof. My pony wall is a dead/sideways pony! :-)

I do know there is a 4” hole saw—just can’t find one locally.
    Last edited by RR 314; 05-14-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks. I am close to you in Bee Cave. Don’t have one here and I drove over to Brodie today as they showed one in stock but did not have it. If someone local has a 4 inch bit/blade I could buy or borrow that would be good also. Really trying to finish this up tomorrow or Monday at the latest

Comment

Jigsaw will work if ya take your time with it

Comment

Originally posted by PeePaw on Fork View Post
            Jigsaw will work if ya take your time with it
            Thanks. Hole needs to be perfectly concentric. My jigsaw skills are jiggy. :-)

Just ordered a hole saw on Amazon that will be here Sunday. That gives me tomorrow off. :-). Thanks for the advice. Guess I am set.

Comment

There is one just north of Georgetown. Can't remember the name but I have used them multiple times. They make food filter systems. They are one road south of the Wahlberg rd.

Comment

Thanks to Amazon I got it all squared away. Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Working...
                X