Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a relative of yours look identical to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife looks exactly like her grandmother. My mother says I am the spitting image of my grandfather

Comment

Yes, my brother and our 1st cousin could be twins.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
        My sister looks just like a distance cousin of ours. They were the only Red Head Blue eyed ladies in our family.

My mom and her brothers all have what we call the Petru Ears. All 7 of them crazy.
        Your Mom and her siblings have seven ears?

Comment

If you put a picture of my wife when she was 3/4 years old, and a picture of our daughter together you can't tell which is which besides the fact one picture is old and one is off an iPhone. She sure don't look a thing like me, but thankfully our mailman is actually a black lady! lol

Comment

A friend of ours daughter, looks just like her Dad, unibrow and all. Poor girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              My dad and his family were from Arkansas.
              This clears up a few things we all wondered!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                One of my kids looks exactly like our pool guy. Weird.

Some will get this.
                Attached Files

Comment

My youngest daughter is a spitting image of my wife when she was her age, and my oldest resembles me quite a bit. The only thing is, they're adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Some will get this.
                    Thanks to Nancy, I could never trust a woman who has migraines.

Comment

I remember in high school, we had two sets of twins that dated each other. I always wondered if they would have had kids, would they look the same??

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        They do if you are from Arkansas. Those family trees don’t have a single branch.
                        That taproot goes all the way down!

Comment

I grew up in stephenville, I was in a beer store in liberal Kansas and a complete stranger immediately called my dad by name and asked if I was his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                            I grew up in stephenville, I was in a beer store in liberal Kansas and a complete stranger immediately called my dad by name and asked if I was his son.
                            Dang that's crazy. I literally just left Liberal,Kansas about 5 minutes ago. Weird wild stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Some will get this.
                              My favorite conversation when these three are together:

Nancy asks Dale, "Do you want a beer, honey?" to which both Dale and John Redcorn answer "yes", and Dale says, "How did he know I wanted a beer?".

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                                My favorite conversation when these three are together:

Nancy asks Dale, "Do you want a beer, honey?" to which both Dale and John Redcorn answer "yes", and Dale says, "How did he know I wanted a beer?".
                                Pocket Sand!

Comment

Working...
                                X