Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the Rangers win?

Comment

I hope you are wrong massman...they are gonna try but folks are starting to resist. Here's a little sample:

I'm also seeing a lot of strong-arm maskhole samples across the globe, but really think as they try to push this new mutant variant & folks who got the jab cannot go back to any sort of normal?? Us folks who see it now are simply grinning how idiotic the narrative is becoming. My hope is the sheep will soon follow.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
        Maybe meth kills COVID?

Yup, good ole’ vitamin M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
          Did the Rangers win?
          Nope....not a trash can in the whole darn house.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Nope....not a trash can in the whole darn house.
            Lol...dang it. Rangers need to get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Lol...dang it. Rangers need to get with the program.
              With what they are putting out there right now they need a whole lot more than just trash cans trust me. 🙄

Comment

To answer the OP's question, NO! We are being played and lied to!

Comment

Oh man! Covid is real but man you cannot hide from it! I Hinkle it is great that stadium is full. If you are afraid stay home

Comment

Herd immunity was bound to be achieved sooner or later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      With what they are putting out there right now they need a whole lot more than just trash cans trust me. 🙄
                      Glorified AAAA team

Comment

I would bet that most people that we at the game are not from Arlington. I would bet more than half that was there live more than an hour away.

Comment

We should find out shortly with the borders flung wide open

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            See post 10...they will never give up on this. Be prepared.

Get the jab but still need masks & can still catch & pass it.

Go to eat & covid only attacks when you stand up...sitting is fine, but not in schools.

Social distance in airports but sardines in the plane.

I could go on but I think we are at a place where the stupidity isn't going to be tolerated too much longer.
                            Kinda like peeing in the swimming pool huh? No mater what if it's there it gonna get on ya. OR it ain't.

Comment

Opening the stadium to 100% might just be the only thing Daniels has ever done that made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                If masks mattered, there wouldn't have been a huge spike of COVID (and flu diagnosed as COVID) over the winter. Masks don't matter. The virus is running its course, and herd immunity is pretty much in place now after all the infections and vaccinations.

Live your life. Wear a mask if it makes you feel better. Don't wear one if it makes you feel better. Quit worrying about whether everybody else has the same facial fashion sense as you. Live YOUR life. Please don't try to live mine for me. ('Cause I'm gonna live mine how I see fit anyway.)
                                I'm going to save this post right here. Every time I see people debating on COVID, I'm just gonna copy and past it in there. If people just lived based off that second part of this post they'd be much happier. Don't worry about why someone does or doesn't have a mask on, just do you and go on about your day!

Comment

Working...
                                X