If COVID is as contagious as they say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If COVID is as contagious as they say

there is about to be a huge outbreak in Arlington and the surrounding area. I watched the Rangers first game at Globe Life Field today and the announced attendance was 38K+ people sitting shoulder to shoulder. Base on what I could see from the tv shots about 80-90% of the people had no face covering on. It is going to be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks in that area. By all accounts there should be a major uptick in reported cases. I glad to see what I saw. I think people have had enough of it at this point. A lot of what we have been told for the past year is being put to the test right before our eyes in Arlington. Maybe I'll become a mask believer in a couple weeks.

Unless they sprayed it which is how it spread, you ain’t got it.

I’m only going by what Military doctors have told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Unless they sprayed it which is how it spread, you ain’t got it.

I’m only going by what Military doctors have told me.
      Like a Covid crop duster?

Comment

As you know, my job site had a major outbreak, no one was wearing masks and it spread like wildfire. But these guys almsot sit in each others lap in the smoking shelters, so who knows if it was lack of masks or sharing of cigarettes...but all levels of the organization got it, very top senior management to lowest room cleaner. Smokers and non-smokers. After watching that unfold, I believe the masks would have reduced the spread, well, keeping your distance from each other is probably more effective than the mask.

You know I don’t wear the mask most of the time, but I keep my distance from other people for the most part; I think that’s the most important.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          You know I don’t wear the mask most of the time, but I keep my distance from other people for the most part; I think that’s the most important.
          This I agree with. Keep your distance and wash those nasty *** hands! Like I said, this is going to be interesting to watch in the coming weeks.

Comment

Put 38k people in there it's gonna spread regardless of masks, **** things are just a false sense of security.

Comment

Nah, all of the Bucees locations are over crowded on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

King Fauci said todat there is a 1 in 10,000 chance you can get Covid by contact on a contaminated surface.

Comment

I mean baseball started last week. I doubt Arlington will be the only place there's an uptick if that's the case......smh

Comment

Who would watch the MLB, much less attend a game after the stunts they pulled?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      I mean baseball started last week. I doubt Arlington will be the only place there's an uptick if that's the case......smh

The new Rangers mutation is impending, [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        All of the other stadiums opened to limited capacity and from what I saw most people were very spaced out and wearing masks for the most part.....Arlington opened at 100% drawing the ire of the Commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                          Who would watch the MLB, much less attend a game after the stunts they pulled?
                          Apparently 38K+. I would imagine since it is a new stadium it has been sold out for the season. Even though they arent fielding a very competitive team this year

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            This I agree with. Keep your distance and wash those nasty *** hands! Like I said, this is going to be interesting to watch in the coming weeks.
                            You agree with social distancing but you said in the OP you loved seeing people shoulder to shoulder...if your are still questioning the seriousness of Covid, where have you been? I would love to see the number of people vaccinated or having already had covid in that stadium, too.

Comment

If it were as contagious as they say, it would have eviscerated both our homeless/tent city communities AND the migrant groups immigrating from our south.

It’s not. Stop listening to what they tell you and start believing what you see

Comment

Working...
                              X