Any bee keepers in Keller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bee keepers in Keller.

I have a swarm that has land in my yard. Pretty big size. Need someone to get before i toast them

Believe it or not I have a bee keeper in neighborhood. She came and got within 30 mins. Pretty amazing.

Comment

I’ve lived or worked in Keller my entire life, and I couldn’t have found a beekeeper that fast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did she round them up?

Comment

Originally posted by k-k View Post
          How did she round them up?
          She put them in a bee line.

Comment

Pretty sure she ordered a spelling bee

Comment

She lived about 8 houses down.

Comment

Comment

Had a swarm of bees when I was in college take up residence on the patio of my apartment. I heard this strange buzz noise opened the patio door and the dang things took up residence in our living room!! This was on a Sunday. Called the emergency property management line. Guy said good luck!

Glad your bee situation ended better than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    Had a swarm of bees when I was in college take up residence on the patio of my apartment. I heard this strange buzz noise opened the patio door and the dang things took up residence in our living room!! This was on a Sunday. Called the emergency property management line. Guy said good luck!

Glad your bee situation ended better than mine.
                    In college we would have smoked them out!

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                      Believe it or not I have a bee keeper in neighborhood. She came and got within 30 mins. Pretty amazing.
                      Good deal glad she got them. I love getting those calls b/c free bees are great bees.

PSA: Bees who land in a big ball while swarming will be gone within 24-48 hours. They're resting there temporarily while they're scouting for a new home so there is no reason to spray or kill them. They are extremely docile in this state b/c they gorge themselves with honey before leaving the old hive in search for their new home.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                        Good deal glad she got them. I love getting those calls b/c free bees are great bees.

PSA: Bees who land in a big ball while swarming will be gone within 24-48 hours. They're resting there temporarily while they're scouting for a new home so there is no reason to spray or kill them. They are extremely docile in this state b/c they gorge themselves with honey before leaving the old hive in search for their new home.
                        Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          She put them in a bee line.
                          Made almost literally at the eleventh hour, but this short seven word response wins the March “Best Post of the Month” humor category.

Congratulations Fishndude!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                            Made almost literally at the eleventh hour, but this short seven word response wins the March “Best Post of the Month” humor category.

Congratulations Fishndude!
                            Lmao. Thank you. I’ll be here all week.

Comment

Working...
                            X